Are you looking for a highly impactful role in a fast-paced, start-up-minded team at the forefront of payments? Do you have a passion to do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun? If so, Jack Henry & Associates is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Pay Center team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be involved in all facets of development, including triage, coding, and design. As an individual leader, you be a thought leader and provide guidance to the team. We’re seeking someone who is an excellent team player, has strong customer-facing skills, and has a passion for technology and payments.
This position can be worked remotely anywhere within the US.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with .NET/C# software development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, information technology, software engineering or computer science.
- Experience in Orchestration/Workflow/Business Process Management engines – WS02 is a plus.
- Experience writing TSQL and/or PLSQL queries.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience in payments/financial industry.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong ability to triage and research issues
- Performs system analysis and programming activities that may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with the customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, performance management, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, education, training, social, and recreational activities to all persons regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, and military and veteran status, or any other protected status protected by local, state or federal law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Job: IRC131505Location: US | RemoteDesignation: Associate Test EngineerExperience: 1-3 yearsFunction: Quality AssuranceSkills: AzureDescription:N/ARequirements:N/AJob Responsibilities:Must have 1+ year of testing background, including test planning, test case design, and executio
More jobs by this company
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as w
We are Jack Henry, a well-rounded financial technology company with a mission to strengthen the connections between people and their financial institutions through technology and services that reduce the barriers to financial health. Our purpose is to empower people and communiti
Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry; is hiring a full stack Software Developer to join the Synergy R&D Team. The Synergy Team is responsible for the development o
Jack Henry & Associates is looking for an Advanced iCore Programmer Analyst to join our team! This Programmer will provide support to complex issues within our Silverlake Loan platform. This programmer will be working from a case management system and will troubleshoot and so