Work anywhere in the US, must live in the US
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are growing! Join our technology team, and specifically our development team for Simucase (sister company to Continued). Simucase is an innovative technology platform allowing users to assess, diagnose and make recommendations for a library of virtual patients. It encourages critical thinking and facilitates interprofessional education in a no-risk learning environment.
We are fast-paced, nimble, and laugh a lot. We all work from home offices in various locations across the country. We are dynamic, engaged, highly motivated, and highly skilled. We are passionate about our work and our professions and we’re looking for another team member to join our cause. We are certified as a great workplace and ranked #98 in Fortune's 2021 top 100 Small Workplaces in the US. Learn more at simucase.com and sister company continued.com.
We celebrate diverse voices within our organization and in the professions we serve, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds. We strive to be an inclusive workplace where our team members feel empowered and supported in their careers. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious creed, disability status, or age. We are also committed to paying our team members at fair rates based on their skills and experience.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Though we are virtual and scattered across the country, we communicate frequently, have a tight-knit team, and support each other across roles and projects. We are driven by endless curiosity, a love of learning, and a desire to solve problems.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Full-time W2 position, work core U.S. business hours in your time zone
- Ability to fulfill the job requirements with or without reasonable accommodations
- Work from your home office
- Company-provided MacBook Pro, internet stipend, etc
- Must be located in the United States and be legally eligible to work for us
- Travel is required for an annual company meeting, and may be required once or twice per year for team or project meetings (once COVID clears, of course)
- We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision group health insurance, flexible spending accounts, telemedicine, accident insurance, and more
- We offer 21 days of paid time off per year as well as your birthday and national holidays and observances (you may substitute any of the standard holidays for another public holiday such as bank/school or other regional or religious holidays)
- We offer a 401k match, professional development, charitable gift matching, robust wellness programs, and more
- Test web application releases on a day-to-day and project-by-project basis
- Manual and automated testing
- Develop and execute comprehensive testing plans for each project release
- Develop/implement automated test strategy, including record and playback and scripts
- Attend meetings and deliver updates on testing progress
- Assist stakeholders in keeping application specifications accurate and up to date
- Work with Developers to improve automated testing where possible
- Work with project sponsors and product owners to improve daily testing regimens to ensure the websites are functioning at an optimal level
- Analyze documented defects to identify root cause and impact on related functions or product features
- Identify and mitigate risks / issues related to testing
- Suggest improvements, best practices, and new approaches to testing workflow (your voice will be heard)
Self-management and time management are critical in this role. Without it, you will not be successful. Other requirements include:
- 5+ years of testing experience including test planning and test execution
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with automated testing applications such as Robot Framework, Selenium, Cucumber, TestComplete/Cross Browser Testing, UFT/SRF
- Demonstrated experience testing large web applications
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Knowledge of how and where web applications fail - knowing how to break things!
- Excellent communication skills - must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person and in a pleasant manner (we are always on Slack with stakeholders)
- Highly attentive to detail - able to cross all the t's and dot all the i's at all times. Your success will depend on it
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Python preferred
- Previous experience in an Agile development environment, or other continuous delivery methodology is a plus
- There is direct oversight, but you are expected to take ownership of your work, to establish deadlines, and to communicate progress proactively
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Experience using tools such as Jira and Confluence, or similar
- A home office, free of distractions, with a high-speed Internet connection
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving)
We prefer a great/interested/excited tester with less experience to an unmotivated or unengaged tester with tons of experience.
To apply, please submit a cover letter with your application. In your cover letter, we’d love to hear about 1) why you would make a great addition to our team; and 2) a testing or job related achievement you are most proud of, and why.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
Overview:TierPoint is looking for an BSS Administrator to administer & maintain an internal portfolio of IT systems. You should be pro-active, self-starter and can adapt to new technology. This position will work closely with various departments including Accounting and Sales
Practicum by Yandex is an online educational platform. At Practicum we believe that everyone has a chance to jumpstart a new career. That's why we produce quality educational content and offer intensive courses in tech complete with full access to an interactive platform, code re
Overview:Come join a dynamic, growing team in an innovative, game-changing, healthcare organization! CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.As a Business Intelligence Developer you will be responsible for pulling and aggregating data from multiple.
Overview:Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures wit
JOB TITLE: Sr. Data EngineerDEPARTMENT: Product EngineeringLOCATION: Remote - USEMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full TimeShareopens in a new window||Title/Position: Senior Data EngineerDepartment or Business Unit: Product/ITReporting Structure: Manager, Data EngineeringEmployment Type: Full Tim