- Lead analysis and complex architectural design across platforms toward the development of end-to-end solutions; translate architectural guidance into detailed technical design.
- Lead committees or projects to help define organization-wide standards, processes, and guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with other development staff, including contract and offshore Software Engineers, and business product owners in an agile environment.
- Code, test, identify, implement, and document solutions to business challenges utilizing web and cloud technologies.
- Perform design and analysis for deliverables. Lead large team design sessions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for a wide range of areas, applications, and technologies;
- Recommend solutions which take into consideration costs, business needs, and system impacts.
- Utilize third-party software development frameworks, open-source libraries, and APIs to rapidly develop basic application solutions.
- Lead web development staff, including contract and off-shore developers; may have supervisory responsibility over employees.
- Learn and keep pace with the latest advances in the field and rapidly grasp new technologies to support the environment and contribute to project deliverables.
- Prepare presentations and lead development meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, math, engineering, or other technical field, or equivalent experience
- Six years of hands-on Salesforce coding and configuration experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex/Visual Force), integrations, and data migrations
- Two years of experience creating technical architecture for complex Salesforce implementations
- Expertise in Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud.
- Expertise in integrating Salesforce with other systems (both on-premises as well as external)
- Expertise in Salesforce automations (flows, process builders etc)
- Experience with Lightning Web Components
- Strong relational database design and development skills
- Expertise in build and deployment tools - (Visual Studio, Git/Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, SQL Management Studio, Nunit, Ajax)
- Five years of experience with integration and service frameworks (e.g. API Gateways, Apache Camel, Swagger API, Zookeeper, Kafka, messaging tools, microservices)
- Expertise with Microservices and REST based API development (e.g. Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Entity Framework, IIS, Swagger, Odata, .NET API 2, .NET API Core, AutoMapper)
- Experience leveraging continuous integration/development tools (e.g. Jenkins, Docker, Containers, OpenShift, Kubernetes, and container automation) in a Ci/CD pipeline
- Advanced understanding of software development and research tools
- Attention to detail and results oriented, with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical communication skills and the ability to present information to all levels of the organization
- Problem-solving and technical communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines
- Master’s degree
- One or more Salesforce certifications
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Experience with Salesforce Experience Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
- Experience with a Salesforce CI/CD tool (AutoRabit, Copado etc)
**Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
The salary for this position generally ranges between $111,000-$183,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. The range may vary above and below the stated amounts, as permitted by Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rule 4.1.2.
This position is also typically eligible for an annual bonus based on the Company Bonus Plan/Individual Performance and is at Company Discretion at a rate of 15%.
- Work outside of normal business hours may be required
- Occasional travel
What You Receive:
A Comprehensive Wealth + Health package. It’s our passion to empower people, and especially our employees, to add years to their lives and more life to their years. That means a healthy account balance
and a healthy body to match. As you’ll come to discover, Wealth + Health is a central part of everything we do!
Wealth Benefits; Competitive Pay, Bonus, and Benefits Package; Pension Plan, 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Disability Insurance, Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Career Training & Development Opportunities, Certification Sponsorship
Health and Work/Life Balance Benefits; Be Well Company sponsored holistic wellness program which includes Wellness Coaching and reward dollars, Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, College Coach Program, Back-up Care Program, Paid Time Off to Volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program, Employee Resource Groups, Inclusion and Diversity Programs, Employee Recognition Program
Our commitment to inclusion & diversity means that we value differences. We encourage the unique perspectives of individuals and are dedicated to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:.Net Core.Net FoundationsOpenShiftOracle / Sql Server / database experienceKafkaLeadership experienceTechnical expertise in the following areas:.NET Core experience required, .NET Core on Linux preferredWebAPI and REST experience requ
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
More jobs by this company
ResponsibilitiesLead a team of Software Engineers in working collaboratively with other technology teams and business product owners in an agile environment.Perform design and analysis for deliverables. Lead multi-team design sessions.Recommend solutions which take into considera
ResponsibilitiesWork collaboratively with other development staff, including contract and offshore Software Engineers, and business product owners in an agile environment.Code, test, identify, implement, and document solutions to business challenges utilizing web and cloud techno
al Programming, OOP, Service Oriented Architecture, Dependency Injection, and Core Architecture)Three years of experience and expertise in database design techniques and philosophies (e.g. RDBMS, Document, Star Schema, Kimball Model)Understanding of NoSQL database technologies (e