*** W2 ONLY (MUST be Citizen/GC/valid EAD for at least 1 year) ***
TITLE (Proposed): FrontEnd Software QA Automation Engineer
This position requires good understanding of UI Automation.
- JAVA (for automation engineer).
- Selenium (5+ years of experience).
- Cucumber (5+ years of experience).
- JAVA Script (for automation engineer).
- Work with the stakeholders and team members to understand the requirements and functionalities to automated UI automation.
- Software industry is very fluid in nature, person is responsible to dig the details by it's own and get the things done.
- Review automation results on a daily basis.
- Setup meeting with stakeholders to ensure that automation coverage for given features.
- Research and develop faster ways to meet business goals via automation process.
- EXCELLENT and VERY STRONG ANALYTICAL Skill is MUST.
- Must be able to work in FAST pace environment.
- Must handle multiple projects at give time.
- Must delegate work as needed.
- Bachelor degree with 5+ yrs of experience as Automation Engineer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Team Player.
- Ability to research (Such as researching the competition).
- Analytical skills.
- Passion for learning.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Job: IRC131505Location: US | RemoteDesignation: Associate Test EngineerExperience: 1-3 yearsFunction: Quality AssuranceSkills: AzureDescription:N/ARequirements:N/AJob Responsibilities:Must have 1+ year of testing background, including test planning, test case design, and executio