We are looking for a QA Engineer with excellent written and spoken communication skills and a passion for testing automation. You will be responsible for building test suites to help ensure the high quality of our Salesforce Applications and APIs to enhance customer experience and partner integrations. You will help us strengthen our technology footprint to provide a world-class customer experience.
We are a small, tight-knit team passionate about technology. We enjoy delivering solutions through prototypes and quick iterations. Most recently, we have developed an enterprise platform in Salesforce.
- Automating and managing unit and regression tests in multiple sandbox environments.
- Automating and managing end-to-end UAT regression test cases using Test Automation Framework.
- Adding and refactoring unit and end-to-end UAT test cases with new software developments
- Maintaining code repository with version control for unit and end-to-end UAT test cases.
- Developing and managing test plans for new feature development
- Collecting and resolving end-user testing feedback for new feature development
- Maintaining and managing test data
- Maintaining and updating end-user training material with any new software development
- Help manage SOP documentation
- Experience in manual testing
- 3+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in automation testing
- Knowledge of QA methodology and industry-standard testing and bug tracking tools
- Experience with at least one scripting language
- Experience driving quality through process, instrumentation, requirements, and testing
- Experience developing test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Experience with Selenium or other automation frameworks
- Experience with usability best practices; able to influence and improve user experience
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, tr
The Team Lead, Clinical Chart Review will be primarily responsible for providing daily administrative support to the Clinical Chart Review Director and Supervisor as well as the Operations team and the Nurse Auditors as listed in the responsibilities for essential function. The T
Job DescriptionBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the k
Sr. Software Engineer/Computer SciencePosition: Software Assurance/Software Safety ProfessionalPosition No: 9911Location: RemoteAnticipated Start: Oct 2021Type: Full TimeExperience Level: ExperiencedQUALIFICATIONS:BS in a Computer Science discipline5+ years’ experience perf