Recruiter Name: Edward Bowers
Job Type: Permanent
Ref #: 3302224
Date published: October 13, 2021
- Maintain and optimize APEX code, revise current code, create new Triggers on Salesforce Platform. Migration of data experience, Dataloader, SSIS or other Data tools.
- Work with the Salesforce team and stakeholders on understanding requirements.
- Help with Administration configurations, great understanding of the Salesforce model.
- Develop and deployment new code from a Sandbox, QA and Production, using Change Sets or other approved migration tools, code coverage with test code – 90%+
- 5+ Years of APEX – Class/Trigger Experience and Visual Force Pages experience. A Must!
· Strong understanding of Setup Admin related tasks on Salesforce Cloud Platform, with Lightning experience.
- Developer / Admin certifications
- Experience with code: SQL, APEX Class/Triggers, Flow, Process Builder, AMPscript, HTML and CSS required.
- Understanding Communities, Logins, Chatter/Chat configurations.
- Understanding IP, and domains
- Understanding the standard functions across the Salesforce Platform – Marketing, Sales and Service
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- Ability to analyze/summarize data and share findings with stakeholders
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm to Keep the Good Going, you will find your way at Koozie Group.
Koozie Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Koozie Group also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Koozie Group will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Job: IRC131505Location: US | RemoteDesignation: Associate Test EngineerExperience: 1-3 yearsFunction: Quality AssuranceSkills: AzureDescription:N/ARequirements:N/AJob Responsibilities:Must have 1+ year of testing background, including test planning, test case design, and executio
More jobs by this company
Location: RemoteDepartment: IT Operations - RegionalRecruiter Name: Edward BowersJob Type: PermanentRef #: 3302222Date published: October 13, 2021DescriptionJr. Java Integration DeveloperThe Developer is responsible for developing, and testing java application program, and applyi