Harris Local Government - Remote
Analyze business requirements; identify product impact and possible implementation options, and recommend the solution that best suits the needs of the customers and HLG.
Create and maintain application code that meets design specifications, follows HLG standards, and is easy to maintain.
What your impact will be:
- Perform code review for technical accuracy, standards, and functional compliance to the requirements.
- Provide Level 2 support of our applications.
- Ability to estimate work as requested.
- Work within deadlines in relation to product release timelines, and consistently complete assigned development tasks in required timeframes.
- Fulfill administrative reporting requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimal travel required
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of IBM AS/400 (iSeries) RPG-ILE programming experience. Experience with Power Systems running on the IBM I.
- Demonstrated understanding of OOP and programming best practices
- Experience with software requirements specifications, and strong interpretative skills to understand design requirements
- Experience developing software in a team environment.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written, that includes ability to communicate with internal and external people as changes occur in tasks assigned
- Customer-service orientation
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- IBM DB2 experience
What will help you stand out:
- Experience with unit/integration/automation testing
- Agile practices knowledge
- Knowledge of PA county government tax operations, billing or financial systems
Reference ID: R0012656
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- IBM AS/400 (iSeries) RPG-ILE programming: 2 years (Preferred)
- unit/integration/automation testing: 2 years (Preferred)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, tr
The Team Lead, Clinical Chart Review will be primarily responsible for providing daily administrative support to the Clinical Chart Review Director and Supervisor as well as the Operations team and the Nurse Auditors as listed in the responsibilities for essential function. The T
Job DescriptionBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the k
Sr. Software Engineer/Computer SciencePosition: Software Assurance/Software Safety ProfessionalPosition No: 9911Location: RemoteAnticipated Start: Oct 2021Type: Full TimeExperience Level: ExperiencedQUALIFICATIONS:BS in a Computer Science discipline5+ years’ experience perf
More jobs by this company
Software Support TechnicianJailTracker - RemoteJailTracker is looking for an outstanding, customer-focused Support Technician to join our growing company.In this role, you will take ownership for providing support to correctional facilities across the United States by diagnosing.