Job DescriptionFor this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: , United States |
Intrado is hiring a Software QA Engineer to join our Life & Safety business segment. This position offers the option to work remote.
Intrado’s Life & Safety division is responsible for some critical parts of our everyday life. Our solutions are responsible for everything that happens after a 9-1-1 call is placed – call routing, delivery, location determination and data management. Whether you call from a landline, cell phone or text 9-1-1, we make sure first responders get the right information at the right time so they can save lives.
The ideal candidate will have a strong eye for detail, deep technical understanding of testing Java SaaS applications in a distributed environment as well as mobile applications on iOS and Android, the ability to work independently while remaining a team player, and experience performing scrum master duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Acts as SQA Engineer in product development projects to deliver high performance SaaS products to market
- Experience testing mobile Apps on iOS and Android
- Deep understanding of web technologies and proven track record of testing highly scalable web and cloud applications in an Agile development environment
- Hands-on experience writing highly technical and detailed test cases and test plans from ground up for end-to-end and integration testing
- Deep understanding of UI testing and integration with automation scripts
- Experience setting up and using test case management tools
- Serves as scrum master for an Agile team following SAFe, working closely with engineering and product resources within the train
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: sprint planning daily, sprint review, sprint retrospective
- Guides and coaches the scrum team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality scalable products and services
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or a related field is required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Minimum 4 years MIS or computer science experience with increasing responsibility in QA and/or telecommunications experience
- 2+ years of scrum master experience
- Ability to deliver quality results in a busy, fast paced and dynamic team-oriented environment
- Identifies potential project technical risks and develops plans to mitigate them
- Excellent trouble shooting skills, perform root cause analysis to identify problems in design and/or implementation.
- Passionate about processes and methodology
- React well and quickly to frequent project demands and requirement changes with flexibility to juggle multiple projects and requests as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Test automation experience and setting up a CI and CD environment
- Knowledge of one scripting and/or high level language is a plus: Java (preferred), Python, Shell, Perl
- Working with remote teams
- Based on area of responsibility and departmental need, knowledge of one standard program language is preferred in (C+, VB.Net,Informix, Oracle, SQL, Unix, Linux, Windows OS, NT, Tomcat/Apache, Java, TCP/IP, PERL, CGI, C, C++, VB, SilverStream, BEA, Websphere or PowerBuilder, VXML, C#, IIS,NET)
- Based on area of responsibility and departmental need, experience with or knowledge of internet technologies preferred in (Firewall, SMTP, Proxy, SSL, APis)
- Based on area of responsibility and departmental need, experience with automated testing tools preferred such as SOAPUI, Visual Studio Ultimate, TFS in (Mod, Regression, Load testing, Load Runner, Selenium, Test Complete, Microsoft Test Manager (MTM))
- Based on area of responsibility and departmental need, experience with Empirix and performance testing on virtual machines preferred
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
Want to love where you work? At Intrado, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes what you’d expect (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and flexible spending accounts), and several that go above and beyond – tuition reimbursement paid parental leave, access to a robust library of personal and professional training resources, employee discounts, critical illness, hospital indemnity and pet insurances, identity protection and more! Apply today to join us in work worth doing!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
ABOUT YOU is one of the fastest growing E-commerce companies in Europe and Hamburg’s first Unicorn company. We rely on state-of-the-art technologies to provide the best service and products for our customers. We are currently looking for a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer
ResponsibilitiesEvaluating and testing software programs to verify that the programs function according to specifications and standards that the company outlinesIdentifies, analyzes, and documents errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies in software program functions,.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Job: IRC131505Location: US | RemoteDesignation: Associate Test EngineerExperience: 1-3 yearsFunction: Quality AssuranceSkills: AzureDescription:N/ARequirements:N/AJob Responsibilities:Must have 1+ year of testing background, including test planning, test case design, and executio
More jobs by this company
Job DescriptionFor this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: , India |Position – QA EngineerLocation – NoidaDepartment – Software DevelopmentRequired Experience – Minimum 2 yearsExperiencesAs an individual contributor Good prog