inMotionNow helps creative and marketing teams drive better content outcomes through every part of the content lifecycle - from ideation through project management, review and approval, distribution and measurement, and more. Products include ignite for marketing resource management as well as Digital Asset and Brand Management solutions.
With teams based in Raleigh, North Carolina and The Hague in The Netherlands, as well as remote team members, the inMotionNow team delivers industry-leading SaaS products as well as industry thought leadership and best practices to help the world’s top brands.
At inMotionNow, our Quality Assurance Testers are charged with helping to Create Amazing Products. The Quality Assurance Tester position is an integral part of our development team. We are looking for a strong candidate who is innately curious, likes to break things and is looking to contribute immediately to improving the quality and growth of our SaaS application.
We work with some of the best brands in the world and their level of satisfaction in our product depends on you and the things you build. We take this responsibility very seriously, so smart, creative, and empathetic applicants are a must in order to deliver to our customers the experiences they deserve.
To be successful in this role, you:
- Advocate for the user first and take the user's perspective while testing
- Have developed test plans, test cases, and excel at writing bug reports
- Are adept at exploratory testing and love chasing bugs
- Have been described as detailed, organized, and inquisitive - you love lists
- Enjoy taking ownership of tasks within a team and solving problems
- Have tested web apps manually and understand the technology behind them
- Apply critical thinking to products, requirements, and processes and provide feedback necessary to confidently deliver high-quality software
- Can collaborate with developers, designers, and product owners, as well as the customer experience team
We’d love for you to have:
- Experience leading the QA process on an Agile team
- Real passion for digging deep to find obscure issues
- A drive for ownership of quality and encouraging that ownership within your team
- Strong desire and appreciation for continuous learning
- Previous experience with API testing (Postman, Newman, etc.), Jira, and/or Zephyr
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working on agile teams in new product development
- Experience manually testing complex and large web applications, especially SaaS
- Knowledge of software development, design patterns, and build/release processes
What We Offer:
We believe that people should do what they do best and are building as a team the future in marketing where every marketer can make an impact and be successful. We reward people who perform well. In this position, you can expect benefits that match this challenging job and a motivating variable compensation. As an international scale-up, we are aiming for double-digit annual growth, which offers many opportunities. We are looking for employees who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company and who are not afraid to focus on impact and growth and maximize their own talent.
Diversity + Inclusion:
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Imagine yourself here!OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series D, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccounting Application Specialist - Customer ServiceWHO WE AREGreenSlate is the fastest-growing provider of technology and business solutions for media productions. We provide the most advanced technology for production accounting and entertainment payroll. Our inn
Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, tr
The Team Lead, Clinical Chart Review will be primarily responsible for providing daily administrative support to the Clinical Chart Review Director and Supervisor as well as the Operations team and the Nurse Auditors as listed in the responsibilities for essential function. The T
Job DescriptionBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the k
Sr. Software Engineer/Computer SciencePosition: Software Assurance/Software Safety ProfessionalPosition No: 9911Location: RemoteAnticipated Start: Oct 2021Type: Full TimeExperience Level: ExperiencedQUALIFICATIONS:BS in a Computer Science discipline5+ years’ experience perf