- Maintain a balance of business and technical domain knowledge and communicate clearly to both business stakeholders and technical teams. Clarify and represent the interests of each side to the other.
- Serve as the primary owner of customer deliverables over long term engagements.
- Participate in customer pre and post sales calls.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define business requirements, derive technical requirements, and identify technical risks.
- Define distributed solution architectures that potentially span multiple business systems, deployment environments, and technology stacks to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Define software engineering standards, patterns, and practices to deliver solutions with high quality and velocity.
- Comfortable in facilitating and developing solutions
- Implement and test solutions based in requirements and feedback
- Assess and communicate the business impact of technical choices.
- Assess and communicate the technical impact of business choices.
Solutions Architect Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Extensive experience in software engineering and software architecture design of modern cloud-hosted distributed systems.
Experience and understanding of these methodologies and tools:
- Agile, Scrum, Lean, Waterfall
Software projects tools:
- JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, Trello, Asana and MS Project
Integration and Build Automation with:
- Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, TravisCI, Circle CI
Experience configuring the following technologies:
- LDAP, Active Directory, SAML/ Single-sign-on services
- VMWare, vSphere, ESXi, AWS Azure, GCP
- Experience managing large projects using agile practices.
- Broad knowledge of current engineering practices, technologies, and cloud services.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Fully Remote
Now accepting applications.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
We currently have a contract position for a QA Manager / Training Manager in Bakersfield, CA.Open to remote candidates. Will be working in Pacific Time Zone. Job OverviewWe are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic QA and Training Manager. The incumbent will oversee th
Software QA Analyst SeniorCreates and maintains the processes of the division’s quality program. Also provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams
Job Title : Salesforce developerJob type : W2- ContractLocation : RemoteJob Summary:The Salesforce Developer, will provide support to the businesses through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. This position will be responsible for all types of standard
Primary location: Remote, Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-TimeTravel: 10% Non-compete: NoLOCATION: Fully remote work from home position that can be located anywhere within the United States.Why consider working for Kanopiby Armstrong?Armstrong World Industri
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
More jobs by this company
InfoMagnus is an Information Technology software consulting firm located in beautiful Huntington Beach California.We are seeking a talented Senior Angular DeveloperRemote role must reside in US.Please do not apply if you have an employer that sponsors you.Job Summary7+ years of d
.NET Developer Remote - Must reside in PST or MST time zoneMust reside in West Coast or Mountain Time Zone in US.InfoMagnus is an Information Technology software consulting firm located in beautiful Huntington Beach California.About the Job:Must not have an employer who sponsors.
InfoMagnus is an Information Technology software consulting firm located in beautiful Huntington Beach California.This is a contract role - must reside in the USMust be authorized to work in the US without a 3rd party employerResponsibilities:Ability to build, support and maintai