- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes
- Design, architect, develop, test, deploy and troubleshoot complex product integrations.
- Design, develop, and maintain manual and automated tests to be used by development and test engineers
- Build and improve software and tools by translating requirements and problems into robust, scalable, and supportable test solutions
- Work closely with team members on requirement analysis and reviews to ensure high test coverage.
- Incorporate back-end testing and API testing as part of testing solution.
- Review test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation
- Participate in various scrum meetings to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, estimates or potential problems
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Development, QA, Implementation, Documentation, Support and Sales
- Support the product through its full life cycle of design, code, test and maintenance
- Assist in assessing product quality and release readiness
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering, management information systems, software engineering or a related business discipline/technical or comparable experience
- 7+ years of relevant QA technical experience
- Knowledge of SQL or similar database query language. (SQL Server)
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong commitment to quality, ability to work closely and communicate effectively with developers and managers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology
- Experience in the LTPAC industry is a plus
- Performance Testing (jMeter, k6, etc.)
- Security Testing knowledge (ZAP, Twistlock, etc.)
- User interface automation testing knowledge (Selenium)
- An understanding of best programming practices and good software design.
- A good understanding of web technologies, client, and server interactions.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!QualiTest is looking for an ETL Test Lead (Remote).Analyze business requirements and technical specifications for organizationally utilized applications.Build and maintain corresponding t
Beta Breakers is one of the leading resources for software quality assurance services in the world. Our offices are located in Novato, California. Beta Breakers' clients range from small 4-5 person companies all the way to Fortune 500 firms. We are currently looking to augment ou
Your JobThe Job Seeker Profile team is at the center of people's professional life, personal growth and goals. At the right moment, helping them discover and get relevant jobs effectively. Our mission - Help job seekers to effectively represent themselves to employers. Our vision
Job Responsibilities:Perform Development work (Design, Coding, Unit Testing and Support) in the Project. Lead assigned Modules, if needed.Responsible and accountable for the quality and cohesion of solution architecture components within the PBM and application, along with their.
More jobs by this company
As the multiyear winner of the Best in KLAS award for Long-Term Care Software and Home Health and Hospice EMR, MatrixCare is an industry leader in interoperability and is trusted by thousands of facility-based and home-based care organizations to improve provider efficiencies and