If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- On-demand pay options: Access your pay as you earn it, to cover unexpected or even everyday expenses
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
A Typical Day
- Create and execute thorough test cases for our native app and web development efforts in a scrum setting.
- Analyze bugs that make it past our QA process to learn how we can improve future builds
- Maintain a customer service-oriented approach when working with team members and partners
To Land This Opportunity
- You have 2+ years of experience with software QA working in an agile scrum-based environment that incorporates Devops – You know how to write and execute comprehensive test cases that ensure happy path and key exception cases are properly tested.
- You’ve tested high-volume complex applications (hundreds of thousands or millions of users, 1M+ products, global solutions, etc.) – You appreciate the challenge of innovating at scale
- You are equally comfortable doing QA for web and native apps
- You are knowledgeable in Testing tools like Jira and Zephyr Scale
- You are customer-centric – It all comes back to delivering an exceptional customer experience and that’s what you drive towards
- You can handle (and enjoy the variety of) shifting priorities – We are a fast-growing company, and that means being nimble to capitalize on opportunities when they arise
- You appreciate how exciting and rare it is to work at a company with such extraordinarily sustained growth – Success means more opportunities to develop and deliver truly innovative technology, and that motivates you
- Automation skill set is a bonus
About Your Future Team
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Title: Global IT ManagerDepartment: Product and TechnologyTeam: ITLocation: Remote in GMT time zone or close to itReports to: Chief Technology OfficerAbout myAgromyAgro helps farmers move out of poverty: we do this with a simple approach. We help farmers manage their cash flow be
We currently have a contract position for a QA Manager / Training Manager in Bakersfield, CA.Open to remote candidates. Will be working in Pacific Time Zone. Job OverviewWe are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic QA and Training Manager. The incumbent will oversee th
Software QA Analyst SeniorCreates and maintains the processes of the division’s quality program. Also provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams
Job Title : Salesforce developerJob type : W2- ContractLocation : RemoteJob Summary:The Salesforce Developer, will provide support to the businesses through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform. This position will be responsible for all types of standard
Primary location: Remote, Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-TimeTravel: 10% Non-compete: NoLOCATION: Fully remote work from home position that can be located anywhere within the United States.Why consider working for Kanopiby Armstrong?Armstrong World Industri