Elastic by Emerald is seeking an experienced Data Analyst/QA Specialist with the skills and experience to work as a member of the Data Engineering team for Elastic . Powered by Emerald, Elastic Suite is one of the most globally-adopted B2B ecommerce software platforms, offering efficient sales tools and robust merchandising solutions for brands of all sizes, in all verticals. By building relationships between brands and retailers, Elastic is leading the way for 365 digital commerce.
This role will be responsible for insuring the integrity of data delivered by the customer in a variety of formats or acquired through API or other integration methods. In addition, this role will be responsible for assisting in the quality assurance of data pipelines.
Success in the role requires an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, solid foundation and experience in Data Analysis and ETL tools and processes, ability to engage in continuous learning of new and evolving technologies, and ability to work with multiple diverse data sources.Responsibilities:
- Establish Customer Data Discovery Practice within the organization using Trifacta and SQL
- Training and Support of Project Managers on the use of Trifacta and building data feeds to established Databricks Data Contracts
- Use Extract Tools such as Talend to Extract and Load Data API Data Sources.
- Incorporating appropriate use of ML techniques in the pipeline
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience in a professional software ETL or QA role
- 5+ years experience with SQL Query Language
- Experience with Databricks/Apache Spark is a plus
- Experience working with AWS DMS and other technologies is a plus
- Experience working with multiple data sources
- Tester's Mindset - Strong testing acumen, ability to isolate & troubleshoot data issues by leveraging manual and automation testing methodologies
- Experience building test plans, test cases and test scenarios
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environment and scripting
- A team player, positive attitude, willingness to learn, and desire for self-improvement
- Own problems end-to-end - we have a very ownership driven culture
- Product focused - solving the underlying product problem is more important than writing lots of code
- Want to make a positive difference in people's lives
To support our commitment to provide a healthy and safe work environment we require all of our team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with law, accommodations may be available in specific circumstances, including religious beliefs and medical conditions. We utilize CLEAR as our verification partner.
Emerald’s talented and experienced teams grow our customers’ businesses 365 days a year with products that create connections, deliver content, and drive commerce. We expand connections that drive new business opportunities, product discovery, and relationships by producing over 140 annual events. We create and deliver content through print and digital channels to ensure our customers are on the cutting-edge of their industries and can continuously develop their skills. And we power commerce through our seamlessly integrated in-person and digital platforms and channels that provide efficient year-round buying and selling opportunities. It’s our business to grow yours. For more information, please visit http://www.emeraldx.com.
Emerald offers benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), uncapped vacation for exempt team members, sick days, short-term and long-term disability, maternity and parental leave, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Job Description Summary:We are seeking a Sr. Business Objects Developer to join our team supporting our Internal Revenue Service (IRS) client.This position will work as a member of the Business Objects report development team developing reports which provide critical visibility i
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob DetailsSoftware Quality Engineer - SDET - Senior/Lead/PrincipalIn school, or graduated within.
Title: Global IT ManagerDepartment: Product and TechnologyTeam: ITLocation: Remote in GMT time zone or close to itReports to: Chief Technology OfficerAbout myAgromyAgro helps farmers move out of poverty: we do this with a simple approach. We help farmers manage their cash flow be
Business AnalystRemoteBusiness AnalystBirst is at the forefront of the next generation of analytics software, redefining how users derive insights from vast amounts of data. The position has both inbound and outbound responsibilities. On the inbound side you will work with the en
More jobs by this company
Overview:Emerald is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate IT analyst to join the Elastic Implementation Architecture team in Denver, CO. Elastic is a B2B ecommerce and digital merchandising solution, serving the unique business needs of world-class manufacturers and retailers ar
Overview:Elastic by Emerald is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Senior Application Developer to join our Elastic team in Denver, CO. Elastic is a B2B ecommerce and digital merchandising solution, serving the unique business needs of world-class manufacturers and retailers.T