Job Descriptions Below:
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end users.
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Clearly identifies project stakeholders and establish customer classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Assists in conducting research on products to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
- Participates in the QA of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Participates in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- They must have significant healthcare experience in Medicaid, Medicare, or Marketplace. If most of their BA experience is in another industry,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Business analysis: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Software QA Analyst SeniorCreates and maintains the processes of the division’s quality program. Also provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams
Primary location: Remote, Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-TimeTravel: 10% Non-compete: NoLOCATION: Fully remote work from home position that can be located anywhere within the United States.Why consider working for Kanopiby Armstrong?Armstrong World Industri
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Terabase EnergyTerabase Energy, Inc. is a Berkeley, CA-based venture backed startup that was founded by solar industry veterans as a result of a technology spinout from SunPower Corporation in 2019. Our mission is to accelerate the renewable energy transition by reducing soft cos
Provides high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients. Provides technical consultation and provides substantive advice on strategy, regulations and industry best p