Here at Skedulo we work on leading Deskless Productivity Cloud solutions powered by AI and machine learning to empower organizations to manage, engage and analyze their deskless workforce, supporting the 80% of global workers who don’t work in a traditional office setting. We’re also proud to have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organizations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID. We are driving the roll out of vaccine programs at scale internationally and playing our part in helping the world reopen on schedule.
Like a lot of the world’s most recognisable tech companies, we started small, working out of a garage but even then we had the ambition to be great. Fast forward to 2021 we are an Australian start up success story and one of the world’s fastest-growing SaaS companies with offices in San Francisco, Brisbane, Sydney, London and Ho Chi Minh.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems and want to help develop software that will make a difference in people’s lives, Skedulo is for you. Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for performing the consultant role on Skedulo implementation projects and working with the project team to ensure a successful project delivery where the customer achieves their intended business value outcomes. This will involve collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to gather business requirements, advising around use of core Skedulo Platform / Salesforce and related best practices, perform hands on configuration (not code) of the solution on Skedulo Platform and/or Salesforce, prepare and delivering customer-specific training on how to best utilise the end to end solution, and lead the project team in validating the solution is functional for final deployment. In this role you will be working closely with Solution Architects, Project Managers and Customers to provide consulting advice on how to get the most out of Skedulo Deskless Productivity Cloud.
This position reports to the Consulting Manager and works closely with Project Management, Technical Development, Solution Architecture and Customer Success teams.
- Assists in writing clear User Stories to outline the business requirements in customer-friendly terms under direction from the Solution Architect
- Documenting and mapping “As-Is” and “To-be” business process requirements, using LucidChart, Visio, or similar tool
- Consulting to the Customer on how to maximise the benefit of core Skedulo Platform to achieve their process flows and determining which requirements best map into which core Skedulo functions based on best practices.
- Driving customer engagement in decision-making around a preferred final solution based on your advice and best practices
- Demonstrating and presenting to the Customer stakeholder group how the proposed solution fits their requirements for example in end of sprint demo’s.
- Be the go between for the technical solution as outlined by the Solution Architect and the Customer stakeholders
- Configure Skedulo Platform and/or Salesforce to meet the ‘configuration-based’ requirements and work with Skedulo Technical Development team as they complete ‘development-based’ requirements.
- Test the built solutions against the documented business requirements (alongside the Skedulo QA assigned to the project)
- Provides guidance to customer stakeholders for UAT (overview of test cases and data requirements for end-to-end testing)
- Support Solution Architect team during Discovery phases, and Project Manager during Build & Test phases
- Provides product overviews, consultation and training to Customer
- Working with the wider Project Team to prepare and deliver a handover to Customer Success and Tech Support teams on Project Completion
- Assisting with clarifying how the solution is designed/built/configured during Project Hypercare period immediately following deployment to Production
- Must have at least 2 years experience in software business analysis or consulting
- Must have at least 2 years practical experience documenting & mapping requirements using user stories and process maps (using a formal notation methodology)
- Must have at least 1-2 years of practical Salesforce experience at an administrator-level
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience collecting business requirements from External Customers
- Must have a demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver training sessions to customers
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have strong presentation skills at all levels of the company including C-Suite
- Must have a proven strong teamwork ethic
- Preferred candidates have at least 1 year experience working with Agile Project Delivery teams
- Preferred candidates have a proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
- Preferred candidates have the ability to demo solutions
- Preferred candidates have experience leading customers through change with a strong working knowledge of change management best practices
- Preferred candidates have a self-starter mindset; enjoys problem solving while learning, developing and applying new skills along the way
- Preferred candidates will have working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite i.e. - JIRA, Confluence
- Preferred candidates have 2 + years of practical Salesforce administration or consulting experience
- Preferred candidates will have understanding of deployment best practice including the migration of Salesforce change sets from development and testing into production
- Preferred candidates will understand Salesforce data security (Ex: role hierarchies and rules sharing)
- Preferred candidates will have experience doing data loading into Salesforce
- Preferred candidates will have prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams
- This position will require 10% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company post Covid and return to work planning .
- Must have a valid work visa in the US prior to hire.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- 401k 4% Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Software QA Analyst SeniorCreates and maintains the processes of the division’s quality program. Also provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams
Primary location: Remote, Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-TimeTravel: 10% Non-compete: NoLOCATION: Fully remote work from home position that can be located anywhere within the United States.Why consider working for Kanopiby Armstrong?Armstrong World Industri
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Terabase EnergyTerabase Energy, Inc. is a Berkeley, CA-based venture backed startup that was founded by solar industry veterans as a result of a technology spinout from SunPower Corporation in 2019. Our mission is to accelerate the renewable energy transition by reducing soft cos
Provides high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients. Provides technical consultation and provides substantive advice on strategy, regulations and industry best p