Role: SAP ABAP Consultant
Location: 100% Remote
3+ months Contract position
Background and Drug Screen: MANDATORY
- Provide technical consulting services to customers implementing Vistex modules.
- Create technical specifications and system requirement specifications from the Blueprint and functional specifications.
- Get a clear understanding of customer business requirements.
- Identify and document all required Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and/or Workflow (FRICEW) for development during the Realization Phase of the project.
Develop test plans and test scripts.
- Design integration of Vistex with non-SAP and SAP applications / systems.
- Review all technical deliverables including all test results of Unit Test cycles before handing them over to onsite teams and client.
- Support Integration testing by providing expertise & defect resolution. Support Post Go-live activities such as critical care support, and knowledge transfer.
- Perform quality assurance on the system built for the customer.
- Prepare and provide documentation to the customer for system support.
- Learn and gain expertise on new and current Vistex products and solution offerings.
- Collaboration with onsite teams (internal and external)
- Minimum of 10 years of SAP and ABAP Development experience.
- Participated in multiple lifecycle SAP implementations (experience with Consumer Goods industry is a plus).
- Excellent communication and client handling skills.
- Vistex knowledge and implementation experience is a must.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines.
- Independent thinking with keen problem-solving skills.
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- SAP ABAP: 10 years (Required)
- RICE: 1 year (Required)
- SAP implementations: 1 year (Required)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Job SummaryThe Intercompany Solution Success Manager is responsible for ensuring ongoing success with our customers & positioning optimization opportunities working closely with the broader BlackLine organization including Customer, Sales, GTM Operations, & Product. They
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as w
Your primary role is to interface with our customers as a Level 2 Support Engineer through our Customer Experience team to ensure hardware and software issues are resolved quickly and efficiently. The role will require the ability to analyze both hardware and software logic error
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, Enphase Energy, to find their Customer Service Representative.Company: Enphase EnergyIndustry: Renewables and EnvironmentTitle: Customer Service RepresentativeLocation: RemoteReports to: Senior Manager of Call Center Operat
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, Enphase Energy, to find their Customer Service Representative!Company: Enphase EnergyIndustry: Renewables and EnvironmentTitle: Customer Service RepresentativeLocation: Remote (Oregon, Washington, Utah, Montana, Nevada)Repo
More jobs by this company
Role: Android DeveloperLocation: Remote (must work in EST time)Contract positionJob Description: Description: IMPORTANT: BGC AND DRUG TEST IS MANDATORY. Remote position, but candidate must be willing to work in EST time.JDRole: - build and define the API contracts between applica