Who we are:
Speed and Function is a Philadelphia based development company specializing in creative technical solutions for corporate and financial sector clients. We have a diverse and easy going team, interesting projects, and a focus on growing as a team.
What this internship offers:
- Experience in working with a large international team.
- Mentorship with experienced QA, developers, and designers.
- Opportunities for hire, advancement, and sponsored learning.
Who we are looking for:
New QAs who are looking for opportunities to test their skills in a real-world environment with a friendly team.
Pay Range: $20-$25 an hour.
Job Type: Remote, Flexible hours, Part-time or Full-time
- 2-3 years of practice with QA methodologies.
- Desire to learn more and quickly.
- Comfortable working with a remote team in different time zones.
- Basic understanding of Agile workflow.
- Need to be US Based, with full English proficiency.
Optional but preferred qualifications:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Beta Breakers is one of the leading resources for software quality assurance services in the world. Our offices are located in Novato, California. Beta Breakers' clients range from small 4-5 person companies all the way to Fortune 500 firms. We are currently looking to augment ou
Your JobThe Job Seeker Profile team is at the center of people's professional life, personal growth and goals. At the right moment, helping them discover and get relevant jobs effectively. Our mission - Help job seekers to effectively represent themselves to employers. Our vision
Job Responsibilities:Perform Development work (Design, Coding, Unit Testing and Support) in the Project. Lead assigned Modules, if needed.Responsible and accountable for the quality and cohesion of solution architecture components within the PBM and application, along with their.
QA TesterWould you like to join a fun and exciting team, creating some of the world’s most popular mobile games? Game Circus is seeking a motivated individual to join our rapidly expanding, entrepreneurial team of 40+ people. If you are passionate about (or think you may be