No Recruiters. Must have US work authorization.
Remote position: Eastern or Central Time zone
Fascinated with the meteoric advances in mobile Health? Looking to make a meaningful difference working with a purpose-driven, fully distributed team? Kaleido Health Solutions, the developers of Planned Parenthood Direct, is seeking an innovative Functional Analyst to join us in our mission to grow our revolutionary mHealth platform.
The Functional Analyst is focused on supporting Planned Parenthood Direct, our flagship branded mHealth application, accountable for progressively elaborating functional, nonfunctional and transition requirements with team stakeholders and customers. Our ideal candidate should be health information systems savvy, a natural problem solver and dedicated to our mission.
$85,000-$105,000 Annually based on experience
Functional Analyst Responsibilities:
- Conduct interviews as necessary to document current and future states in workflows and requirements.
- Create visual aids including but not limited to annotated wireframes, DFDs, data dictionaries, user stories
- Validate that requirements conform to needs as defined by stakeholders
- Verify with engineering and QA teams that project requirements are atomic, testable, and traceable
- Use business intelligence systems wherever possible to inform decisions on application changes
- Review implemented changes using business intelligence systems to ensure we are obtaining value from decisions on application changes
- Collaborate with PMO team resources to create and maintain Agile project artifacts
- Create and manage user training manuals and guides
- Assist stakeholders in creating project charters
- 3-5 years as a data health analyst, health systems analyst, health information systems analyst, functional analyst or similar role at a telehealth or mobile health company
- Bachelors degree in healthcare management or related field.
- Strong presentation skills
- Impeccable verbal and written skills
- Superior analytical and critical thinking skills
Pluses that will make you stand out as a candidate:
- Experience with health information standards such as HL7, XSD.b, etc
- Experience working with Electronic Health Records (EHR), Practice Management (PM), or Health Information Exchange (HIE) systems
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, FSA, and vision insurance
- Professional development
- 401K match
- Parental leave
- Good work-life balance
- Inclusive team culture
- Wellness Programs
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Software QA Analyst SeniorCreates and maintains the processes of the division’s quality program. Also provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams
Primary location: Remote, Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-TimeTravel: 10% Non-compete: NoLOCATION: Fully remote work from home position that can be located anywhere within the United States.Why consider working for Kanopiby Armstrong?Armstrong World Industri
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Terabase EnergyTerabase Energy, Inc. is a Berkeley, CA-based venture backed startup that was founded by solar industry veterans as a result of a technology spinout from SunPower Corporation in 2019. Our mission is to accelerate the renewable energy transition by reducing soft cos
Provides high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients. Provides technical consultation and provides substantive advice on strategy, regulations and industry best p