Join a dynamic, constantly growing technology company as part of the CRM team. Become involved with an award-winning, multi-million dollar company in business for almost 30 years.
The role will function under the direction of the End Client's IT Business Systems leadership and perform full-spectrum (Production Support to Development & Production Change) day-to-day operational and strategic Salesforce Administration activities. Salesforce Administration support & Development includes FinancialForce integration, support, and development.
The project involves working directly with the End Client's IT staff to support and ensure:
- Operational business continuity
- Licensure management
- Sandbox & production org management
- Health & refreshes
- Successful delivery of routine change requests
- Support and facilitation of Salesforce change deployments
- Support, facilitation, and delivery of business processes modernization/transformation via Salesforce Administration/Configuration changes that align with corporate objectives.
As our new employee, you will need to:
- Interface with End Client's business partners and field staff as required to address Salesforce usage and training concerns/questions and expedite production problem response to optimize staff productivity and access availability.
- Be well-versed in “internal user” customer service, business analysis and consulting skills (including documentation/artifact creation) to effectively interact with/communicate with customer's staff to define problems, capture current state information, profile pain points and present solution alternatives.
- Participate in Salesforce architecture meetings (to present and solicit feedback on solution concepts) and facilitate weekly and off-schedule meetings and change deployments.
- Participate in and facilitate Salesforce and FinancialForce upgrades and critical updates performing end-to-end activities including but not limited to the review of documentation/release notes of upcoming Salesforce and FinancialForce changes to target change impact and risk.
- Participate in the creation/development and execution of new/revised regression test scenarios and test cases required to certify Salesforce org upgrades as “production-ready”.
- Provide customer service to address Salesforce usage and training concerns/questions and expedite production for the end customer's business partners and field staff (Production Support) to support enterprise-wide disparate functions (Sales, Operations, Financial Accounting, etc) utilizing Salesforce platform functions for core activities (Production Support) to support solution architecture of strategic enhancement/modernization-transformation initiatives.
- +2 years of experience with Apex development
- +2 years of Sales Force Administration experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Software QA Analyst SeniorCreates and maintains the processes of the division’s quality program. Also provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams
Primary location: Remote, Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-TimeTravel: 10% Non-compete: NoLOCATION: Fully remote work from home position that can be located anywhere within the United States.Why consider working for Kanopiby Armstrong?Armstrong World Industri
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Terabase EnergyTerabase Energy, Inc. is a Berkeley, CA-based venture backed startup that was founded by solar industry veterans as a result of a technology spinout from SunPower Corporation in 2019. Our mission is to accelerate the renewable energy transition by reducing soft cos
Provides high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients. Provides technical consultation and provides substantive advice on strategy, regulations and industry best p
More jobs by this company
This role reviews and responds to automatically generated alerts and client requests in a shift environment that provides 24/7 coverage. Expected to work with detailed documentation to resolve issues without need for constant supervision. Properly escalates and involves senior-le
Our Oracle Practice is adding to our remote team!XTIVIA is looking to add a dynamic Oracle Senior DBA who excels in great customer service with strong technical knowledge to help our customers get the best out of their database environments. An individual who is motivated to find