Location: St. Louis, MO
The Software QA Engineer is responsible for developing and executing end-to-end test plans to validate that sites and systems meet design specifications and requirements. This position will work closely with Engineers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to understand requirements and communicate test results.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study preferred
- 2-5 years of QA experience
- eCommerce and SaaS experience desired.
- Agile/Scrum development environment experience desired.
- Ability to write and execute test plans, test cases and automated scripts
- Working knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong technical acumen and ability to analyze complex technical concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, excellent time management abilities, and effective under pressure
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Work closely with Project and Engineering teams to understand functional requirements
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Execute functional and regression tests as part of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Create written technical documentation, as needed.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above
- All employees are expected to perform other duties as required or assigned that are reasonably related to the scope of the duties listed above. Deck Commerce reserves the right to supplement this list, particularly if the scope of duties in this position changes.
ABOUT DECK COMMERCE
Deck Commerce is the leading order management system (OMS) for direct-to-consumer retailers like New Balance, NETGEAR, Build-A-Bear, Saje Natural Wellness, and more! The highly flexible, cloud-based platform powers seamless, omnichannel shopping experiences through inventory management, robust order orchestration, and transaction processing. Deck Commerce OMS enables retailers to curate memorable experiences that turn every customer into their best customer.
WHY WORK WITH US?
If you thrive in a team-focused, innovative environment and have a passion for technology, eCommerce, and amazing service, then Deck Commerce is the place for you. Our approach with customers is grounded in long-term success, and we take the same approach with our employees by prioritizing work-life balance and professional development. We value a strong company culture and offer excellent pay and benefits. Learn more by visiting our Careers page.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Software QA Analyst SeniorCreates and maintains the processes of the division’s quality program. Also provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams
Primary location: Remote, Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-TimeTravel: 10% Non-compete: NoLOCATION: Fully remote work from home position that can be located anywhere within the United States.Why consider working for Kanopiby Armstrong?Armstrong World Industri
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Terabase EnergyTerabase Energy, Inc. is a Berkeley, CA-based venture backed startup that was founded by solar industry veterans as a result of a technology spinout from SunPower Corporation in 2019. Our mission is to accelerate the renewable energy transition by reducing soft cos
Provides high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients. Provides technical consultation and provides substantive advice on strategy, regulations and industry best p