GAC Solution is a provider of high-quality Information Technology and Talent Solutions Working as trusted partners, founded by a group of SAP Subject Matter Advisors, who have been consulting with large Industrial Machinery & Components, Fashion, Retail and Wholesale Distribution companies.
The leadership of the organization is in safe hands with highly experienced C-level executives. Having been in Advisory and Growth roles meeting the client & consultant perspective.
Job Title: Jenkins Administrator/SME
Duration: 12 Months Contract (May possible extension) & Permanent positions as well
Location: at Present Remote (Working from Home).
Note: Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.
- Activities include implementing and maintaining the health of CI/CD tools and associated technologies to support a CI/CD environment serving as a Jenkins specialist. Candidate will perform technical support resolving problem tickets.
- Candidate will maintain current version levels of existing and new product/tools.
- This will include installing, configuring and testing tools then deploying upgraded versions.
- The candidate will be responsible for nurturing the tool(s), ensuring each performs at optimum levels in the CI/CD pipeline environment.
- Candidate makes recommendations to the customer on improvements to the CI/CD pipeline.
- Specialist administering Jenkins tool.
- Must have experience installing, configuring and testing Jenkins and then deploying upgraded versions/migrations.
- Experience in administering CI/CD Tools (such as Nexus, Jira, Confluence, Maven, Matter Most, OpenShift, VersionOne, SonarQube, Bitbucket, Black Duck, Checkmarx, and Nexus)
- Understand the software development life cycle, including development, requirements management, Configuration Management, quality assurance, and release management.
- Experience with Ansible, Ansible Tower, and Red Hat Linux 7
- Support the CI/CD pipeline and identify potential problems.
- Analyze and recommend fixes and enhancements to the customer then follow through with proposed solutions.
- Candidate serves as a Subject Matter Expert on CI/CD tools used and recommends design, test plan, implementation plan then assists in executing them.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $60,378.00 - $110,710.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work from Home
- Jenkins Administrator: 5 years (Required)
- Linux: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Software QA Analyst SeniorCreates and maintains the processes of the division’s quality program. Also provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams
Primary location: Remote, Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-TimeTravel: 10% Non-compete: NoLOCATION: Fully remote work from home position that can be located anywhere within the United States.Why consider working for Kanopiby Armstrong?Armstrong World Industri
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Terabase EnergyTerabase Energy, Inc. is a Berkeley, CA-based venture backed startup that was founded by solar industry veterans as a result of a technology spinout from SunPower Corporation in 2019. Our mission is to accelerate the renewable energy transition by reducing soft cos
Provides high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients. Provides technical consultation and provides substantive advice on strategy, regulations and industry best p