Minute Media is a leading media technology brand focused on two main pillars—platform and content. Minute Media’s platform serves as the company’s foundation, powering its content as well as enabling the evolution of other market-leading digital media brands. To date, Minute Media’s owned and operated destinations include The Players’ Tribune, 90min, DBLTAP, Mental Floss, The Big Lead, and FanSided. For more information, check out https://www.minutemedia.com/.
As the Post Production Coordinator , you will be responsible for daily prioritization of tasks for internal post personnel. This includes creating and maintaining post schedules, attending weekly production meetings, and managing multiple programs with constant communication to Producers and Project Managers.
What You'll Do
- Work across branded projects for all Minute Media properties including: The Players’ Tribune, 90min, Fansided, DBLTAP and Mental Floss
- Create the calendar system for internal editors to adhere to multiple timelines and projects simultaneously
- Manage said calendar on a daily basis, communicating responsibilities to Producers and Production Managers
- Own miscellaneous licensing needs for post-production including plug-ins and other subscriptions
- QA of final assets prior to launch
- Support Minute Media with delivery across all social media platforms
- Optimize workflow and data management including third party plug ins & softwares
What You Have
2+ years experience working on editorial and branded content
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast paced production environment with quick turnarounds
- Ability to adapt to changes in production plan/schedules
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages of production at one time
- High level of self-awareness and accountability with an eye towards growth
- Great communication skills with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Strong understanding of Premiere Pro (or other NLE) workflow preferred
What You’ll Get
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a fast-growing company
- Career development opportunities & different skill-based workshops offered each quarter
- Fun company events and celebrations with a focus on DEI each quarter
- We highly value team collaboration, empathy and respect towards one another and see this as a key component to delivering the best results
- Employee donation matching program
- Community involvement opportunities, both in-person and remote
- Free 8 personal coaching & 8 therapy sessions with top-tier providers that are totally confidential
- $500 work-from-home stipend that can be used towards furniture, headphones, wifi, and much more!
- Free swag and gift cards given throughout the year
- Competitive medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k benefits
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Not sure that you're 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!
Check the URL and email address of any correspondence with Minute Media. If it is not from @minutemedia.com, treat it as fraudulent. To learn how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud click here.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Software QA Analyst SeniorCreates and maintains the processes of the division’s quality program. Also provides consulting for software development or operations processes, quality practices, quality audits and software measurements to product development or operations teams
Primary location: Remote, Remote Relocation offered: No Employment status: Full-TimeTravel: 10% Non-compete: NoLOCATION: Fully remote work from home position that can be located anywhere within the United States.Why consider working for Kanopiby Armstrong?Armstrong World Industri
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Terabase EnergyTerabase Energy, Inc. is a Berkeley, CA-based venture backed startup that was founded by solar industry veterans as a result of a technology spinout from SunPower Corporation in 2019. Our mission is to accelerate the renewable energy transition by reducing soft cos
Provides high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients. Provides technical consultation and provides substantive advice on strategy, regulations and industry best p