Squadformers was created because we believe that great work can be done better together. Our team is composed of a bunch of creators, designers, and builders by heart and our mission is to make things on Earth better than they were before.
At the core of Squadformers is the team, or as we like to call it, the Squad. We are friends and colleagues that lift you up when things get tough, challenge you to be a better version of yourself, and respect one another, all while working together on an important mission for the world. Yes. We like to be decent Humans...
We have two types of missions: client missions, and greater good missions. We use the money from the client missions to fund the greater good missions because those we do for free. Important missions that urgently need our help, like climate change and inequality. And the client missions? Those are important, too. We help Silicon Valley startups like Gabb create safer and less distracting technology for kids. We help Bevy create community with their online platform. And we help Compose build a less distracting online world, with more focus and flow. And many more.
- You’ll be part of a growing distributed team. Which means you are remote 100% of the time.
- You’ll be implementing new features, redesign or removing existing ones, and fixing bugs.
- You’ll be working on missions for our clients to help improve product velocity, deliver and help build delightful products.
- You’ll collaborate and communicate with your squad members on a daily basis to share knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to contribute to a fast-moving startup and help have meaningful, direct, impact.
- Be a part of a team that values each other and is interested in the professional and personnel progression of one another.
About this Role
The Software QA Tester at Squadformers ensures the quality of our software for our clients. Our ideal candidate has high attention to detail and has a passion for quality software. You strive to make sure that the software does what it's supposed to do and are constantly looking for ways to improve our testing process. At Squadformers, you will make an immediate impact in building products that users love.
What you'll be doing
- Write solid tests that enables the team to perform recurring manual testing.
- Provide quality and usability feedback to the engineering teams in a timely, organized fashion.
- Help to discover issues and monitor fixes and perform regression testing.
- Act as a sounding board to the Squads as you manage test ownership, provide subject matter knowledge, explain best practices, and educate developers on using QA tools effectively.
- Design test cases and write automated tests in a test case manager.
- 3+ years of experience writing manual tests.
- Start-up mentality including adaptability and willingness to flex when necessary to meet customer needs
- Strong experience using any Test Case Manager.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to work up to 40 hours per week during core business hours (Pacific time zone).
- Strong English communication skills including ability to build strong work relationships with a variety technical product managers and developers.
- Very competitive compensation.
- Due to our scale and setup, this is an independent contractor (1099) position. If you haven't been a contractor before, we'll help you set it up — it's easy!
- No need for relocation or commuting each day!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care a
About the roleYou’ve got a head for processes, an eye for detail and you love being the first to test out new features in the wild. As a member of the komoot Quality Assurance team you'll play a key role in delivering new, bug-free features to our users worldwide. We work i
Job DescriptionThis is a remote position; the selected candidate can reside and perform the work from anywhere within the United States.The Customer Experience Team oversees the customer experience for assigned lines of business and is responsible for driving continuous improveme
Fully REMOTE opportunity!!Provides high-quality medical and scientific writing from planning and coordination of literature search through delivery of final drafts to internal and external clients. Provides technical consultation and provides substantive advice on strategy, regul
Summary of the role:Are you the next Product Manager Profile Management we are looking for?You will work within the Product Management Team (multi location) acting and performing duties as outlined below.You will liaise with early adopters (Internal and external customers), exist
Job Location: Remote, FlexibleAbout Fishawack HealthFishawack Health is the leading global commercialization partner for the modern life science era. Established in 2001 and headquartered in the UK, the organization is powered by a 1,300+ globe-spanning pack of strategic, creativ
Job Title: Director, ProductionDepartment: Humble PublishingReporting To: VP, ProductionEmployment RFT/ExemptPosition #: 2776About Humble Bundle:Humble Bundle sells games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Our mission is to support charity while providing awesome conte
More jobs by this company
Squadformers was created because we believe that great work can be done better together. Our team is composed of a bunch of creators, designers, and builders by heart and our mission is to make things on Earth better than they were before.At the core of Squadformers is the team,.