- Developing dynamic MS Power BI reports enabling the end users to define numerous parameters that allow users to filter and aggregate as required. Also creates custom reports that allow end users to drill down for more detail.
- Documenting detailed specifications for each report including both the technical specifications and a summary of the report.
- Completing thorough unit testing of all builds prior to handoff for functional and/or integrated testing. Also facilitates functional and integrated testing as requested as well as Creates and provides documentation as required to the testing and training team.
- Assisting IT team members in the preparation of demo materials for workflow decisions or new system functionality.
- Attending Monday meetings with IT Management to prioritize expectations for the week.
- Providing weekly progress reports following CH’s report format.
- Proactively identifies, documents, and reports barriers to completing work requirements to IT Management otherwise 100% completion of weekly assignments is expected.
- Collaborating with IT team members on difficult tasks.
- Experience building complex reports directly with MS Power BI.
- MCSA in BI Reporting or BI Development.
- Strong Collaboration Skills in a shared development environment.
- Good understanding of Analysis Services reporting models, data warehouse concepts and terminology.
- Familiarity with analytical programming languages such as T-SQL, M, DAX.
- Knowledge of row-level security on data along with an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work in an environment where
Job Responsibilities:Perform Development work (Design, Coding, Unit Testing and Support) in the Project. Lead assigned Modules, if needed.Responsible and accountable for the quality and cohesion of solution architecture components within the PBM and application, along with their.
Quality Assurance API ConsultantRemote, USA. 3 month contract with possible extension into 2023.Requirements:3+ years of experience as a QA Tester in a manual testing role2+ years of experience as a software developer or QA engineer, with experience understanding, writing, and te
Job Description:Job DescriptionAt Jonas C&R Software Professional Services, we are responsible for delivering C&R Software’s state of the art applications into an enviable client portfolio which includes many of the world’s leading financial institutions. Our
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that h
About USDMUSDM Life Sciences is a premier consulting company with 20+ years of experience assisting heavily regulated biotech, medical device, and pharmaceutical companies with their GxP technologies to accelerate growth. Our deep domain knowledge and technology expertise in life
More jobs by this company
The connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Senior Informatics BA. This is a permanent position with our end client.This is a remote position.Responsibilities:Prepare business requirements document by performing various analyses and in
Connection has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division in South Florida. We are looking for a talented Application Engineer. This is a REMOTE, contract opportunity with excellent benefits, discounts, etc.The engineer will be responsible for delivering mode
Connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Software Developer. This is a direct-hire opportunity for a top-notch end-client in the healthcare industry. This position is a remote position. The End client has fantastic benefits and growth o