- Perform Development work (Design, Coding, Unit Testing and Support) in the Project. Lead assigned Modules, if needed.
- Responsible and accountable for the quality and cohesion of solution architecture components within the PBM and application, along with their conformance to approved Client Health IT standards and alignment with the future state of specialty system.
- Ensuring the consistent alignment of technical solutions with the business goals and objectives of the supported unit.
- Responsible for technical execution of Requirements and provide guidance to junior team members, ensuring appropriate and cost effective application of Client Health approved technologies.
- Ensure appropriate and effective data integration across multiple applications. Provide solutions and designing complex functionality within the claims application adjudication area.
- Coordination with Technical Lead and QA team.
- Able to triage any urgent production and development environment issues.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years of experience and a demonstrated deep understanding of AS400 application development.
- 5+ years of experience leading concurrent technical projects on IBM iSeries using Synon2/E and COOL 2/E.
- 5+ years of application development experience in RPG, RPGLE, and CL.
- 2+ years of IBMi SQL experience
- Experience with claims or other PBM Adjudication system is preferred
- Experience in COBOL400
- Demonstrated successful completion of several small to medium scope projects
- Proficiency working on all phases of SDLC and with problem determination and resolution through research and fact finding
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Overview:Are you a purpose-driven EDI Manual Tester who is seeking to join Dreamers, Drivers, and Doers who serve the Veterans that have protected our Freedom?TISTA associates enjoy above Industry Healthcare Benefits, Remote Working Options, Paid Time Off, Training/Certification.
Job SummaryResponsible for designing and developing integration technologies working on a variety of MuleSoft projects requiring system integrations to set up API gateways and other digital transformation solutions.Principal Duties & ResponsibilitiesParticipates in the effort
Role Summary:AllyAlign Health (www.allyalign.com) is a rapidly growing organization focused on revolutionizing the long-term healthcare ecosystem for the benefit of our members, provider and payer partners. Our unique approach to managing care delivery and proactively partnering.
Job Purpose:The Data Quality Specialist will work with the Customer Delivery team, Project Managers, R&D and other internal stakeholders to understand customer business requirements and assure data passed among Cendyn solutions and external sources meets Cendyn and customer e
US citizens or GC Holders QA Analyst - Guidewire & Financials/Billing REMOTE role Duration : 1 year plus extensions Responsibilities: Develop, implement, and maintain manual tests and automation scriptsTest applications used by both mobile and desktop clientsWork closely in softw
We are in need of a Quality Assurance Engineer, who will be responsible for ensuring the quality and efficiency of our production processes. The successful candidate will also be required to perform with quality while working independently within a team, and working to resolve an
More jobs by this company
Job Responsibilities:Solve problems by crafting software solutions using maintainable and modular code that you would be proud to show to colleagues (which you will for code reviews).Help and mentor junior developers on implementations as neededHelp lead daily team standup meetin
Job Responsibilities:As a Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will
Job Responsibilities:Develop a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) version of a Synthetic Test Data Hub capable of fabricating, storing and retrieving test data in order to demonstrate the associated business value.Participate in the agile development process to ensure project deliverab