Job Title : QA Automation Engineer
Location : Remote
Duration : Long Term Contract
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and quality of a service delivery model supporting assigned platforms through a predefined framework working in an Agile Development Environment.
- Involved in development of quality assurance test cases/scripts to validate and verify delivery of system artifacts in accordance with project needs.
- Test Pan, Test design and Test cases review.
- Analyzing code coverage tools to arrive at the optimal one.
- Using Code-coverage tools to perform Static and dynamic testing.
- Planning and organizing testing process; co-ordination the testing activity.
- Updating test reports and releasing to the client.
- Test Management using Quality Center.
Qualifications Needed to Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance using functional and test automation.
- Expertise in API automation tool/ BBD framework (Karate or cucumber), Junit, Jenkins, and GIT
- Basic knowledge of Java.
- Exposure to microservices and basic cloud computing is highly preferred.
- provided by Dice
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Senior Product Manager, Integrations & PartnershipsJobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest.
FMTC is looking for a software QA tester to add to our growing technical team. This role will be in charge of inspecting products at different phases in their development to ensure they meet a set of consistent quality standards.Duties and Description.
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
DescriptionThe Principal Software Engineer - Application Architect architects’ new applications or changes to existing systems and services and leads the implementation of architectural design to the desired target state. This role is deeply engaged.
Stefanini Group is looking for a Java Software Engineer (remote) for a globally recognized Automotive company.Pay rate: $70 to $75/hr on W2Job Description: Job Responsibilities: The ideal candidate will lead the EAP in the technical design and development.
Title: Kafka Developer Location: RemoteDuration: 6 monthsW2s onlyJob DescriptionAs a Java/Kafka developer, you should have 6+ years of experience with a superior software development background and be able to facilitate, design, and develop technical.
Gratiture Solutions is looking for a Sterling OMS Developer with 6+ years of experience. We are looking for consultants with a demonstrated track record in writing complex programs using the Sterling Implementation Framework.Required Skills: 6+ years.
Job Role: Java Application SupportType: 06+ Months ContractLocation: RemoteRate: As per Market standardsJOB DESCRIPTION: Experience in healthcare technology and HL7 preferredExperience with ticketing systems such as Service Now or HP Service Manager.