- Planning and analysis of Med D applications related to enrollment workflows and procedures in order to assist in the development of new or modified systems
- Testing and management of the enrollment process
- Advising the testing team on effective testing methods and business areas to be tested in the system
- Reviewing the UAT process to be in alignment with business goals
- Owning application areas under testing from planning to closure, this includes all steps of the process from beginning to end
- Participating in business requirement gatherings and review meetings and understanding the UAT testing scope
- Create test estimates for simple to medium complex projects
- Create well defined test plan, test case, test results documents for enrollment application and secure business signoff
- Create/identify test data for testing scenarios from the frontend and backend application and perform detailed frontend as well as backend testing(QA + UAT) to ensure the results are in line with the requirements
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in testing
- 1+ years of experience in the Healthcare or PBM industry
- 1+ years of experience working with SQL, read/write queries
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- 1+ years of experience working with Med D Enrollment systems including Facets
- UAT testing experience
- Excellent communication (Verbal and Written) and collaboration skills
- Superior communication, organization, project management, and prioritization skills
- Courteous and professional demeanor with the desire and ability to work as a team
- Strategic, forward thinkers with sound technical and analytical abilities
- Ability to interact and influence with senior leadership of the organization
- Firm understanding of Federal and State agencies (CMS) and their role in Healthcare legislation
- Firm understanding of Healthcare documentation and resource requirements
- Knowledge of QA principles, practices and procedures and ability to apply this knowledge to a variety of work assignments and compliance initiatives.
- Thorough and detailed knowledge of investigating, analyzing and effecting corrective action using experience to apply various methods and techniques that promote timely change and accountability.
- Good planner and extremely organized.
- Pro-Active preparedness qualities surrounding government regulatory understanding and approach for change management.
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret rules and regulations, then apply them to current P&P
- Successful ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Experience with Visio, Project Viewer is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Python, Selenium, Java, MS Access automation, C#, .Net, and BI reporting tools is also a plus
- Willingness to travel as needed for project collaboration and stakeholder meetings
Bachelors degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for a pharmaceutical services company. This is a 100% Remote position working EST hours.Responsibilities for QA Engineer: Work on validation projects with strict FDA regulations.
Piper Companies is looking for Software Tester for a leading provider of title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries located in the Philadelphia area.This position is 100% remoteThe Software Engineer.
The QA function, working as part of Chainlink Engineering, ensures the highest-quality software that powers the most adopted decentralised oracle network globally. As a quality and engineering focused team, you’ll be leading the efforts to install best.
Technical Skills: -UAT candidate with around 10 years of experience.Must have web, mobile & accessibility testing experience.Experience working in Agile.No need for automation experience.Having telecom experience is a plus.Roles & Responsibilities: -.
About TunelarkOur long-term vision is to empower educators to enrich lives and create opportunities on a global scale. We believe in the power of teacher-driven instruction and the importance of building tools that give teachers superpowers instead of.