Summary of the role:
Are you the next Product Manager Profile Management we are looking for?
- You will work within the Product Management Team (multi location) acting and performing duties as outlined below.
- You will liaise with early adopters (Internal and external customers), existing or potential, determine the functional needs for the platform with view to supporting the creation and delivery of the AHP vision and roadmap.
- You will support whatever activities are required for the successful evolution of the platform by managing the product throughout its lifecycle.
- You will contribute to the team success by bringing proven industry and product expertise.
- You will have a strong hotel background looking to use that knowledge to better evolve hotel software or someone who has a strong track record within a hospitality tech organization.
In this role you’ll:
- Investigate the marketplace to identify market needs / trends / gaps and required product enhancements.
- Maintenance of the product roadmap and plan with prioritization
- Establish and/or validate business/requirement cases and verify success post-implementation
- Create business requirement documentation in line with Amadeus standards, containing market needs, logical process flows, application impact areas and business cases as appropriate.
- Produce documentation such as Business Requirement or Use Case Scenarios.
- Follow through the development cycle (SAFe Agile or Waterfall depending on the project) by working actively with the Development teams to communicate a thorough understanding of the requirements and conduct specification & delivered software reviews
- Ensure complete delivery of product packaging materials and perform product internal and external roll-out activities
- Assist in the QA process and the Amadeus Customer Service teams in identifying, investigating, and managing software bugs
- Contribute to the creation and evolution of pricing policies for the products
- Support the establishment and evolution of the Amadeus Hotel Platform value proposition
- Support branding study and contribute to communication plans
- Define product positioning with the relevant Marketing teams
- Support the management of key partner relationships from a product perspective
- Communicate the value of the products: Create presentations and documentation demos detailing product (existing, new or proposed) functionality, delivering to customer or prospect face to face, via videoconference or over phone as needed.
- Customers relationship
- Build key customer relationships with independent hotels and hotel chains and system suppliers, outlining business requirements with a global deployment plan and product strategy. Product Management customers are also the internal teams – R&D, Sales, A/c Management, Distribution etc.
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: Hotel Background more important than paper qualifications
Relevant Work Experience:
- Mandatory Requirements:
- 3-5 years of product management experience, preferably within the hospitality technology industry
- Ability to Travel both domestically and internationally at short notice and for extended periods if needed for both customer visits (worldwide) and visits to the Amadeus R&D centers in Portsmouth, NH, Breda, The Netherlands, London, UK, Nice, France, Breda, The Netherlands, Madrid, Spain, Ottawa, Canada and Bangalore, India.
At least two of the following areas of experience:
- CRM (Profile management)
- Property Management Systems
- Central Reservation Systems
- Revenue Management Systems
Nice to haves:
- Master data management (MDM) experience
- Call/Contact Centre
- Product development experience with machine learning (recommendation engines, predictive analytics)
- Hotel front desk, back office, or marketing experience
- Mandatory Requirements:
- An excellent knowledge of the hotel profile management landscape and how it relates to guest management (CRM), central reservation systems (CRS), and property management systems (PMS).
- Be able to demonstrate why a centralized guest profile is such an opportunity within the hospitality industry and why siloed data is such a problem today for hotels.
- Computing: MS Office, Reporting tools
- Language: English
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for a pharmaceutical services company. This is a 100% Remote position working EST hours.Responsibilities for QA Engineer: Work on validation projects with strict FDA regulations.
Piper Companies is looking for Software Tester for a leading provider of title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries located in the Philadelphia area.This position is 100% remoteThe Software Engineer.
The QA function, working as part of Chainlink Engineering, ensures the highest-quality software that powers the most adopted decentralised oracle network globally. As a quality and engineering focused team, you’ll be leading the efforts to install best.
Technical Skills: -UAT candidate with around 10 years of experience.Must have web, mobile & accessibility testing experience.Experience working in Agile.No need for automation experience.Having telecom experience is a plus.Roles & Responsibilities: -.
About TunelarkOur long-term vision is to empower educators to enrich lives and create opportunities on a global scale. We believe in the power of teacher-driven instruction and the importance of building tools that give teachers superpowers instead of.
**Remote position- EST candidates strongly preferred**Can convert to FTE**Laptop and equipment providedEssential Duties and Responsibilities:Manipulating existing data (in a data inventory), making edits and offloading to IT to do QABuilding reports.
Job Overview:Leads the Software Testing process for the Software Engineering department and manages the Software Testing professionals to ensure CIG’s software products are suitable for launch and functioning as expected in production. Selects and builds.
SMG (Service Management Group) is searching for a Senior Software Engineer who will use their technical expertise to help design, develop and maintain cutting edge SaaS products. We are looking for associates who love technology and are excited to use.
More jobs by this company
Summary of the role:Are you the next Full Stack Developer (Software Development Engineer) we are looking for?You will be a key member for the delivery of the R&D deliverables for 2022 roadmap. The role will require close interactions with Amadeus engineers,.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Manager, Software Engineering we are looking for?You will help lead a team of highly motivated developers to build highly reliable and scalable applications for its guest-facing applications team.You will take on.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Senior Cloud Architect we are looking for?The Network Planning business domain, belonging to the Altéa business line, leads the strategic business growth of Network Planning and Scheduling with the Sky suite solution..
.Summary of the role:Are you the next Customer Success Manager we are looking for?Objective:You will drive customer usage and adoption of Amadeus Hospitality productsYou will prove the value proposition agreed upon during sales processYou will generate.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Product Manager, API (Product Management Senior Specialist) Services we are looking for?You will work within the Product Management Team (primarily Portsmouth based) acting and performing duties as outlined below..
Summary of the role:Are you the next Manager, Software Development (Associate Manager Software Development) we are looking for?You will lead a team of developers responsible for analyzing GMS user needs and design, code, test, debug, document and maintain.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Architect we are looking for?You will be responsible for Architecting technology solutions allowing performance and web acceleration hosted in Public Cloud and Datacenter environments supporting our wide portfolio.
Where to fly, when to fly, what to fly...The art of Network Planning and Scheduling is at the heart of Airlines. It defines what an Airline intends to fly for a specific future period including routes, timing, aircraft assignments, and rotations. At.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Software Engineer we are looking for?You will provide the services required to manage the Rates (XML + Json).You will provide a very low latency access for Reservation and Shopping components through proxies.You will.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Software Engineer / Java Developer (all levels) we are looking for?In this role you’ll:Participate in technical solutions as an author, collaborator or reviewerDesign, code, test, debug, document and maintain software.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Data Architect we are looking for?Amadeus has created the Amadeus Hotel Platform (AHP) to provide an integrated Central Reservation System (CRS) and Property Management System (PMS) solution to support large multi-national.
Summary of the role:Amadeus is looking for an Associate Software Developer to help build highly reliable and scalable applications for its guest-facing applications team. In this entry-level position, you will provide feature enhancement to Amadeus'.
Summary of the role:Are you the next Product Manager, Hotel Reservations we are looking for?You will support and lead cross-functional teams responsible for delivering and evolving the Amadeus Reservation System platform.You will set the product strategy,.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading!When we’re looking to hire at Amadeus, we look internally first. Our teams get the benefit of your experience and you get more chances to grow and progress. So, if you are.