If you're a Software Developer and have at least 3 years of experience with OpenText, this position is for you. Work is remote.
- Provide the functional design, coding, testing, risk assessment and mitigation strategy for Development, Test and Production releases.
- Perform unit testing prior to Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Provide bug fix remediation for QA/UAT test cycles as well as Operations and Maintenance for current production releases.
- Provide system integration strategies, migration/mapping plans, and contingency plans.
- Address Help Desk tickets that are assigned as an OpenText issue/incident.
- Support end-user training in coordination with the OpenText Trainer as needed.
- Maintain configuration and version control using designated Code Management System.
- Develop & support the integration of other systems with OpenText systems.
If you're seeking a challenge and want to be around other highly motivated individuals that you can learn and grow with, this is your chance.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Professional Software Development: 2 years (Required)
- OpenText Content Server (LiveLink): 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:Location: U.S. Only, REMOTE locations available / Work from HomeAbout your roleThe Vertica QA team, located in Massachusetts seeks a proven QA engineer with experience building a production systems application who can heighten the realism.
Job Description:Schneider Electric has an opportunity for an Embedded Firmware Engineer in Foxboro,MA.We are seeking an experienced firmware engineer for our Process Automation R&D team. This position is focused on the design and maintenance of embedded.
Our company is seeking to hire a skilled software developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new.
Job Family: Digital and TechnologyType: Full timeDate Posted: Dec 01, 2022Req #: JR39890DescriptionJob Title: Sr. IT Systems Analyst (Finance)Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia - Remote WorkSign-On-Bonus: 1, 000.00Job Summary:Responsible for defining and.
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of.
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. We are passionate about.