Ontellus empowers insurance carriers, self-insured corporations and law firms to reduce costs, make informed decisions and accelerate claims resolution. As the nation’s largest, privately-held records retrieval provider, Ontellus leverages decades of experience and cutting-edge technology to deliver impactful products and client-centric services within industry-leading turnaround times.
Responsible for assuring that output from the software development process includes adequate identification and interpretation of product requirements, such as traceability, test requirements, and usability.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Assist in generation of use cases to ensure that all functional requirements of a system are captured during the product design phase.
- Define test methods and create test cases for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Execute test cases and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Excellent time and attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Information Technology, or equivalent education and work experience.
- 5 years of related work experience in Software Quality Assurance in
- 1 year of experience with automated web testing tools such as Selenium
- 1 year of experience working in a Scrum or other agile team
- Self-starter, highly organized; Works well with all functional levels in the organization;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; capability to resolve complex problems with minimum confusion, frustration, and inconveniences for all parties concerned.
- Customer focused; Action-Oriented; Building Team Spirit; Self Development; Creativity & Innovation; Problem Solving; Ethics & Values
- Planning; Aggressiveness; Commitment; Closure; Listening; Response to Change; Task Completion; Decisiveness; Influence; Communications
- Understanding of and ability to navigate SQL Server databases
- Experience with scripting languages to automate validation of back- end systems with no user interface components.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Ontellus offers its' Full-Time employees a competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Paid Time Off and a 401k Plan with a generous employer match.
Compensation: Competitive base salary, DOE.
Ontellus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ontellus requires pre-employment background checks and drug screening.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
US citizens or GC Holders Sr. QA Automation Tester Location : 100 % REMOTE Duration : 6 months plus extensions ( contract to hire )A QA Analyst analyzes requirements, designs and executes test cases, identifies bugs in the application before the code moves to production.We are lo