Hi there, We’re Positioning Universal Inc, a Positioning Universal Holdings Company.
We’re trail blazers, innovators, collaborators and thought provokers working in the up and coming tech mecca of San Diego. We are not just a technology company, we’re a company that develops cutting-edge devices, wireless services and tracking technologies to make our customers’ mobile world easier. We’re leading the way for the development of innovative services, high-quality manufacturing, and global sourcing of high-quality components and products, and we want your ambition, your desire to succeed, and your creativity to help us keep blazing trails.
We love what we do, and so can you. With an inclusive growth focused culture, we are a young, privately held company that likes to celebrate small wins and create an atmosphere that promotes fun, learning and growth.
How you fit in …
You are a senior level firmware developer located in, or willing to relocate to the San Diego, California area. You have a growth mindset and are looking to expand your areas of expertise. You enjoy planning, developing, designing and validating high performance firmware for wireless IoT devices from conducting failure analysis to perform unit testing and troubleshoot bugs, to documenting firmware engineering designs and developing technical documentation for existing and new products.. Requirements:
Why you fit in …
You are a successful Senior Firmware Developer who is an expert in STM32, OBDII experience and you have a positive, cooperative mindset, a high sense of integrity and work ethics, good listening skills, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and have the desire to be a part of a team of highly motivated self-starters.
The ideal Senior Firmware Developer MUST have –
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Electrical / Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in firmware/embedded micro-controller development or similar position, with experience in GPS
- Proven programming skills in C/C++
- Solid experience with ARM Cortex processors, knowledge of M2M communication, GPS, OBD II, Jbus and cellular
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and firmware using laboratory test equipment
- Valid driver's license (some driving for test purposes necessary - 10%)
- Strong technical writing capabilities
- Exceptional PC skills
- Ability to work under pressure and a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluent, grammatically correct English, at a level suitable for communicating with all levels of contacts for this position
Nice to have -
- Master's degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or related field.
- Version-management / source-code control experience
What We Offer ...
- Educational assistance with company a sponsored tuition reimbursement plan
- Ongoing learning opportunities
- Team building events including happy hours, company parties & team challenges
We believe in total wellness that includes -
- Highly competitive salaries
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Paid vacation & get-well time
- Generous health packages with FSA for medical, dental & vision
- 401k with matching and Third-Party Financial Advisor
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability
- Company-paid employee life insurance
Positioning Universal Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
US citizens or GC Holders Sr. QA Automation Tester Location : 100 % REMOTE Duration : 6 months plus extensions ( contract to hire )A QA Analyst analyzes requirements, designs and executes test cases, identifies bugs in the application before the code moves to production.We are lo