- Develop, execute, and document software test plans using both automated and manual testing to ensure products meet design specifications.
- Assist with transforming manual test documentation into automated test scripts
- Present progress and results of automated testing efforts to appropriate teams
- Continuously improve upon the productivity and efficiency of our testing efforts using innovative tools and techniques.
- Utilizes test standards, procedures and functional specifications for approaches
- Setup/configure/maintain automated testing environments in a continuous integration setting.
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices as appropriate
- Coach, mentor, and support other software quality engineers. Communicate effectively, manage conflict amongst team members, and remove impediments.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Four (4) equivalent work experience in computer support or information technology environment. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements.
- Knowledge of core API concepts & strategy, Microservice Architecture, Hybrid deployment scenarios to define testing strategy and approaches
- Strong experience in software development and testing lifecycles applying Shift-Left Quality mindset, and implementation of Testing Pyramid to design and execute testing of REST API/microservice applications
- Experience in translating business requirements, epics and features into test scenarios providing end to end coverage meeting both functional and non-functional acceptance criteria
- Requires a passionate interest in keeping current with industry trends and emerging technologies around Test Automation frameworks. Experience in using Postman, ReadyAPI, TestNG, BDD/TDD to build robust, flexible and scalable test suites strongly desired
- Experience in service virtualization and mocking frameworks (DevTest, Mockito, Consumer Driven Contract Testing) to support seamless integration of API clients and automation
- Experience in integrating automated test suites in CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge and experience in writing Unit, Functional, Integration, End to End and Security testing. Strong triaging skills using operational tools such as Splunk, AppD, Dynatrace to improve defect resolution timelines
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence to deliver APIs with high quality by identifying and implementing process improvements wherever appropriate and drive quality metrics for the organization
- Ability to work and negotiate with internal and external partners to accomplish goals
- Strong human relations, leadership, and communication skills
- Must have knowledge and exposure to AGILE/SAFE methodology
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- SQL: 5 years (Preferred)
- Selenium: 2 years (Preferred)
- Test automation: 2 years (Required)
- Software testing: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Required - 5yrs - Experience and proficiency in using HP test tools including Test Director/Quality Center 9.0 or higher and Quick Test Professional (QTP) 9.5 or higherRequired - 5yrs - Experience testing web, GUI, client/server, and database applications.Required - 5yrs - Experi