We are building 3D web & mobile apps for millions of users, in partnership with IKEA. Our pioneering apps allow customers to scan photorealistic models of their spaces, then reimagine their spaces in like-like 3D, from anywhere, changing home e-commerce.
We are looking for a hands-on software quality professional to lead a roadmap of software quality strategies from the ground up, including manual functional testing & test automation and tracking of quality metrics.
In this role, you'll be responsible for ensuring quality of our web & mobile applications, and our 3D content. You will be a close partner with our product design & engineering teams, where you will advocate for areas of product improvement and test development. You will be a hands-on leader.
This is a ground floor opportunity to approach software quality from the start, in a small, fast-moving team, developing a highly-visible product, in the important emerging market of 3D mixed reality.
In this role, you will:
- Become expert in our web & mobile 3D applications & technologies.
- Own key quality business metrics - Measure and report key quality metrics & analytics.
- Define & execute strategies for quality, which maximize quality return on investment.
- Guide the development & execution of effective & efficient software test plans.
- Repeatedly run 3D content QA to ensure visual quality of 3D models & renders.
- Drive selective & successful investments in test automation.
- Build & manage a small but high-impact team of in-house and external QA staff.
- Manage bug lifecycles in Jira, from first-find, prioritization, fix, and verification.
- Understand customer difficulties and be a strong advocate for customer success.
- Partner with platform engineering to improve our SDLC to improve quality & velocity.
- Join a mission-driven R&D lab, developing compelling, highly-visible 3D experiences for millions of users around the globe.
- Build expertise in important fields of mixed reality/AR/VR, 3D, AI.
- Excellent health & retirement benefits.
- Headquartered in Mountain View, California, in the heart of the Castro Street downtown --- an easy walk from restaurants, coffee shops, the Stevens Creek Trail, and Caltrain commuter rail.
- Location is flexible - experienced candidates may work from any location in USA. But bonus points for candidates who can work from our Mountain View headquarters 3 days a week, when public health situation permits.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
As one of the world’s preeminent consultancies, NNIT has been serving the Life Science industry for more than twenty years. A global leader in the industry, NNIT is at the forefront of the latest advances in technology – including IoT, AI, Virtual Reality, Augmented R
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment?At PE GI Solutions we foster an environment of contribution, creativity and risk-taking. We strive to unleash the potential in everyone and cultivate a highly engaged, motivated, and committed organization!This is a chance.
More jobs by this company
Geomagical Labs is building 3D experiences for millions of users around the world, in partnership with IKEA. Our pioneering apps allow customers to scan photorealistic models of their spaces, then reimagine their spaces through life-like mixed-reality web & mobile apps, from
Geomagical Labs is a 3D AI developer. We are crafting 3D experiences for millions of users around the world, in partnership with IKEA. Our pioneering apps allow customers to scan photorealistic models of their spaces, then reimagine their spaces in like-like 3D, from anywhere, ch
Geomagical Labs is a 3D AI developer. We are building 3D web & mobile apps for millions of users, in partnership with IKEA. Our pioneering apps allow customers to scan photorealistic models of their spaces, then reimagine their spaces in like-like 3D, from anywhere, changing
Geomagical Labs is crafting 3D killer consumer apps for hundreds of millions of users around the world, across web & mobile devices.We have an opening for a expert, real-time 3D graphics engineer, with hands-on experience developing realistic real-time 3D graphics, to push th