Location: Various Locations
Work Type: Full Time Regular
Job No: 499945
Categories: Information Technology, Remote Work
Application Closes: Open Until Filled
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Applies test automation knowledge areas to the entire software life cycle of a complete solution, from definition and development to maintenance and optimization
- Review test plans and test scripts across Development and business areas
- Use patterns and leverage modern frameworks to build, maintain, and implement our solutions
- Gain knowledge of various development approaches and assisting with the design of ground-up projects and enhancements
- Occasionally play multiple roles (e.g. individual contributor, lead, teacher, mentor)
- Get to know the supported business area(s), have an awareness of related objectives and challenges
- Communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Evaluate options and the performance tradeoffs / benefits
- Focus on accuracy and quality, while continuing to deliver code
This posting reflects the Engineer I essential functions, qualifications, and physical requirements. The Engineer II and III have variable essential functions and qualifications. Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within the posted job family.
- Professionally developed and maintained automated tests over the last three or more years, preferably with:
- Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Karate, Geb/Spock
- Understands the Agile mindset and iterative development process
- Adheres to coding quality standards
- Steers productive team communication and collaboration on problem solving
- Positively impacts team success by multi-tasking and adapting to priority changes
- Driven to pick-up new tech through research and investigation
- Help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization
- Value different ideas and opinions
- Listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related degree or equivalent work experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- For more information regarding available benefits, please visit our Career Site.
- Salary Range: $85,000 - $140,000
- Pay commensurate with experience.
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you’ll have the tools to be your best self at work. Here you’ll do meaningful work and your talents will have a positive impact on peoples’ lives as we help our customers protect what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse, dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become engaged … feel a sense of belonging … and contribute to the company’s exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are available Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Circa
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Description:The SQA Test Engineer is responsible for software quality assurance. This position is performed remotely.Performs testing of repair code modifications (initial source code) to ensure released patches correct the defects for which they are intended, and do not create a
More jobs by this company
Location: Various LocationsWork Type: Full Time RegularJob No: 499956Categories: Information Technology, Remote WorkApplication Closes: Open Until FilledThe Direct-to-Consumer Data team is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to support the data needs of the Direct Sales
Mutual of Omaha's React Frontend Engineers design and develop our next-generation insurance and financial applications. You will improve how millions of people access and interact with our products, the way business partners support our customers and use data, as well as explore.