ExpertVoice (www.expertvoice.com) - We work with hundreds of the world’s most respected consumer brands – companies like Black Diamond, 5.11 Tactical, Brooks, Outdoor Research, Helly Hansen, Costa, Pelican, and 600 plus more as well as retailers like REI and Cabela’s – to engage influential everyday experts, to build, track and reward their helpful expertise-all while helping brands sell more products.
The ExpertVoice culture is one of collaboration and togetherness. We believe deeply that we all want to be working alongside others. It motivates us, inspires us, and brings us personal joy. We are a team. We communicate, collaborate, and work toward shared goals. We deliver exceptional products and service to our clients. We are also individuals, with different schedules, locations, and demands. We believe deeply that each of us should have the freedom to work where and when it’s best for our own respective lives. Bottom line, we are results-oriented, but we have ultimate flexibility on how to make it happen. We’re based in Salt Lake City, but it’s OK if you’re not.
So let’s get down to the nitty-gritty. We don’t want to think about day one, but day 365 and beyond.
ExpertVoice is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join our team. This person’s deep knowledge of automation and solving uncommon complex issues within microservices will be crucial to the success of the ExpertVoice platform. The individual will also be involved in establishing QA processes and best practices that include creating test plans, test strategies, automation test development, performance testing, test reporting, and crash monitoring with the goal to improve the quality of API’s, Native Mobile Apps, and Responsive Web Applications.
- Work with Quality Assurance, Development, and Product teams to evolve our automation testing coverage and capabilities
- End-to-end ownership of the testing processes & frameworks for our service-oriented architecture
- Write quality, maintainable code in Java, Go and Kotlin
- Contribute to Load and Performance test suite
- Perform root cause analysis/diagnosis of issues that occur on testing and production systems
- Present test status to Development Directors, Product Managers and Executives
- Test case creation and hands-on testing of more complex features
- Define testing strategy and write test plans for new/changed features
- Participate in code reviews
Qualifications to thrive:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, Math or related field
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, results-oriented individual with solid technical skills, excellent communication skills, a super-strong commitment to customer success, and passion for providing world-class service to customers
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing role with at least 1 year focused on performance, ideally in cloud services
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot difficult technical problems across the entire technology stack
- Experience writing test automation using various languages
- Experience in creating and analyzing performance tests for web-based software and APIs
- Experience with tools such as Selenium, JMeter, and Postman
- Understanding of Agile Methodology and other software development methodologies
- Experience working in SaaS environments is a must
- Experience using load testing tools (JMeter, NeoLoad, BlazeMeter, or Test Studio)
- System Admin experience with Linux is a plus
The benefits of being on the ExpertVoice team:
- Open PTO
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, 401K (with match), paid parental leave, flex spending, AD&D and life insurance.
- Company-sponsored humanitarian trips
- Autonomy and ownership in problem-solving as well as a highly collaborative work environment
- Flexibility to work from your home or from our beautiful downtown Salt Lake City location
- Discounts with some local ski resorts and downtown vendors
- Parking or UTA pass provided, when commuting
- And finally, our clients frequently extend their incentive purchase programs to our employees.
As the world’s largest advocacy marketing company, ExpertVoice connects its community of more than 1 million vetted experts with the world’s top brands to build trusted brand advocacy by giving the experts a voice and elevating their recommendations. Learn more about ExpertVoice and how its rapidly growing community of brands and experts are improving sales performance by visiting www.ExpertVoice.com.
ExpertVoice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify participant.
All activities must be in compliance with our Equal Opportunity Laws, ADA, and other regulations, as appropriate.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Description:The SQA Test Engineer is responsible for software quality assurance. This position is performed remotely.Performs testing of repair code modifications (initial source code) to ensure released patches correct the defects for which they are intended, and do not create a