As a Quality Assurance Analyst at eBlu Solutions, you will work with all levels of the organization to assist in building the flagship eBlu Solutions Portal. This position will require creating and maintaining test plans/test cases, automated testing, UAT testing, and participating in project meetings for feature-level initiatives of the portal. Our portal provides practices with a single place for Insurance Benefits Verification, Electronic Prior Authorization, and Financial Assistance tracking.
- Collaborate with teams to refine, support, and understand stories for testability before release/sprint planning for development teams.
- Develop and maintain automated and manual Test Plans and Test Cases within Azure DevOps.
- Identify tests that are best suited to be automated.
- Write, run, and analyze the results of automated tests.
- Participate in quality assurance testing and analysis on all assigned products to ensure accuracy and completeness of new or changed software features.
- Document and decompose all software defects encountered within Azure DevOps.
- Assist Software Developers in reproducing and resolving software defects within the system.
- Assist the Business Analysis Team in User Acceptance Testing.
- Create and update regression tests to ensure release quality over time.
- Perform user experience testing to ensure that the interface is responsive and usable for the end-user.
- Use Microsoft 365 and Azure DevOps to assist in creating testing materials and monitoring test results.
- Learn and understand eBlu Solutions' business and the impacts the requirements may have across our span of products.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong understanding of software development processes and how QA applies to the development process.
- Able to balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Knowledgeable about current Information Technology trends and best practices.
- Excellent time management skills, well organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work independently and show initiative with minimum supervision.
- Able to quickly learn new technology and apply it to appropriate business situations.
- Able to listen effectively and seek clarification.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong English language grammar skills.
- Able to present complex data effectively.
- Provide and welcome feedback.
- Strong analytical, design, and problem-solving skills.
- Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Maintains all patient confidentiality.
- 2+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Ability to build and execute basic SQL queries
- Some software development experience
- Experience with TFS or Azure DevOps
- Experience with automated test frameworks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience/knowledge.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Some programming experience strongly preferred, especially in C#
- Experience using Selenium, Postman, and other frameworks for testing various facets of an application a plus
- Experience with or knowledge of an Agile development environment a plus
PHYSICAL AND TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT:
- Experience using Selenium, Postman, and other frameworks for testing various facets of an application
- Experience with the C# programming language
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry
- Understanding of HIPAA, HITECH compliance
- Understanding of Health Plan Medical Policies and Prior Authorizations
- Understanding of HCPCS, CPT, and ICD10 coding
- Experience with Power BI or equivalent
- Experience in an Agile development environment
EEO CODE – eBlu Solutions is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. eBlu Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
US citizens or GC Holders Sr. QA Automation Tester Location : 100 % REMOTE Duration : 6 months plus extensions ( contract to hire )A QA Analyst analyzes requirements, designs and executes test cases, identifies bugs in the application before the code moves to production.We are lo
More jobs by this company
Description:POSITIONS SUMMARY:As a Senior Software Developer at eBlu Solutions you will work with all levels of the organization to assist in building the flagship eBlu Solutions Portal. This position will require coding, designing, testing, and participation in project meetings.
Description:POSITION SUMMARY:The Data Analyst is responsible for the creation and ongoing maintenance of internal and external data processes and deliverables. This includes timely resolution of data issues for all customers. Ad-hoc data requests may be assigned by the Data Archi