Software Test Engineer
Physical Location: 100% Remote
Location: TX, Houston
searching for a Software Test Engineer to join our fun, creative and highly dedicated team. We are seeking an individual with experience working with the latest web technologies to test and build automations for our custom software projects. The candidate will function as the lead Test engineer on multiple projects working with our development teams.
- Work with the development team to build test automation
- Work effectively with development team members, product management, contract staff, and customer engineers to solve extremely challenging technical and design problems
- Work with the development team to help design and maintain automated test projects to verify the performance and functionality of software products and services
- Manage testing hardware and software assets
- Perform testing workload across multiple concurrent projects with different sprint cycles and release deadlines
- Perform manual testing on multiple projects
- Participate in requirements review, design review, sprint planning, backlog grooming and retrospective meetings
- Create, execute, and maintain comprehensive test plans, test suites and test cases
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient with complex applications
- Understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify root cause
- Thorough understanding of QA processes in an agile development environment
- Able to read JSON and use Postman or similar tools
- Strong understanding of the concepts of system, acceptance, regression, and integration testing
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- React: 7 years (Preferred)
- Angular: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Overview:The Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for manual testing, triage, and test case creation for potential product defects and new features; improving the response time to reports of product defects or issues; and ensuring the accuracy.
We are looking for a QA Engineer with experience in custom software. The project includes business-facing and consumer-facing web apps and mobile apps. This is a full-time position. Candidates must be available to collaborate during US team business.
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks..