TriTech Enterprise Systems, Inc. is seeking "Build Engineer" with Treasury (MBI) clearance. Other clearances may be accepted from other Federal agencies.
TriTech Enterprise Systems, is looking for “Build Engineer” to support the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The candidate will assist the IRS with to administer various tax provisions included in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), many of which either add to or amend the tax code, and several that require the IRS to build new tax administration processes that do not currently exist.
The IRS Affordable Care Act (ACA) Coverage Data Repository (CDR) and Information Returns Database (IRDB) project will create a data repository to serve as the backbone for more than 16 other ACA projects. This will include acting as the operational database for ACA projects; storing data from ACA projects; and making data available to IRS systems, Health and Human Services (HHS) and other external organizations.
This candidate will act as the Build Engineer on an agile team to support IRS ACA CDR/IRDB. Should be proficient in Rational Team Concert CLM administration experience including creating components, streams for projects and using automated code merge tools.
- Generate Configuration Management Reports including CDR/IRDB code changes resulting from changes to CPE systems, code changes that impact other ACA projects, ACA project code changes that impact CDR, Code changes from defects and Change Requests, Linkages and dependencies for all changes. Review Build hand-off, and IRS VDD documents and support DRIVE and PBP ticket creation.
- Build, Support and monitor nightly builds and Release builds using RTC - CICD build definition.
- Co-ordinate the DRIVE build deployment with EAD team from EST to PROD.
- Develop and implement source code configuration strategy and policy. Branch and merge source code; establish procedure to effectively manage the functions of change control; and configure and maintain software baseline library using Rational Team Concert.
Required skills/Level of Experience:
- Rational Team Concert CLM administration experience including creating components, streams for projects and using automated code merge tools – 3 years
- Auditing and managing baselines, code promotion, creation and validation of build packages– 2 years
- Perl/Ant/Maven scripting, CSSR/Nexus and automation– 3 years
- Experience with working on Linux/Unix platform/console using remote login– 2 years
- Experience with deployment operation to support production system. – 2 years
- Experience with DevOps and tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, RTC) – 3 years
- Working experience with Software Configuration/Change Management process and methodologies – 3 years
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment with an in-depth understanding of the SDLC for implementing Enterprise level systems including deployment procedures – 3 years
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in Software Configuration and change management processes and implementation across different environments (Dev, Test, Prod) – 3 years
- Strong communication skills and able to work across organizations – 3 years
- Consultant experience working with client relationships – 2 years
- An IRS Medium Risk MBI/ 58C Tier 2RS is required
- IRS system and data knowledge experience
- Healthcare system experience
Current Active IRS Minimum Background Investigation MBI/ 58C Tier 2RS clearance required. Permanent Resident or U.S. Citizenship required for MBI/ 58C Tier 2RS. An IRS Medium Risk MBI/ 58C Tier 2RS clearance is required on Day 1 to start. Do not submit candidates without current active IRS MBI.
NOTE: This position is a combination remote/work at home and work at the IRS office. Depending on the needs of the business, the worker may need to work at the IRS building in New Carrollton, MD 50% of the time. This can vary from week to week.
****TriTech is an equal opportunity employer!!! ****
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Job Description: We are developing the next generation of smart and connected equipment. Our Building Technologies include tailored, AI-infused service solutions such as remote diagnostics, predictive maintenance, compliance monitoring, advanced risk assessments and more.This sea
Job Posting Title: DevOps Software Engineer - Non ITJob Posting Start Date: 01/17/2022Job Posting End Date: 01/14/2023Description: Location: Position is remoteJob Description:client is developing the next generation of smart and connected equipment. Our Building Technologies incl
MayStreet Inc. has immediate openings for DevOps Engineers. This is a full-time remote position in the US only. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic problem-solvers with an interest in capital markets data to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and su