- Full Time
We’re growing and need an additional pro on our engineering team! You will play a key role in creating and executing automated and manual tests as part of our quality assurance processes. You have a broad range of skills using automation tools but understand that manual testing still has a place. Your eye for detail and commitment to quality have you continuously searching for new tools and techniques to learn, share, and implement. This is game-changing technology, so priorities and user stories are constantly evolving - if this sounds intriguing, let’s talk!
Your Values: Curiosity, Commitment, Quality
Here’s some of what needs to be done:
- Designing and implementing automated and manual tests for API and UI using a risk-based approach
- Working with development team to design, develop and deploy testing tools and processes
- Creating clear and concise test cases, procedures and automated scripts
- Developing and supporting best practices - reviewing and evaluating results for improvement
- Continuously researching and evaluating new tools, technologies and trends in the QA space, incorporating them when appropriate
- Documenting the evolution of requirements and representing the interest of the customer throughout the testing process
- Pitching in wherever you can, we are a small but mighty team!
And what it’ll take to get it done:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant experience
- 7+ years of experience as a software QA engineer creating and maintaining data-driven test suites
- Demonstrated experience using a broad range of automated test tools - JUnit, SOAP-UI, Cucumber or Selenium are some of ours
- Experience with CI/CD tools and familiarity with Jenkins and JIRA an added bonus
- Passionate about software quality and a great customer experience
- Comfort working with both alpha and beta testing with priorities and user stories constantly evolving
- A curious mind and quick study with the ability to use acquired knowledge
- A Confident communicator with an innate ability to listen actively, query insightfully and deliver information with grace
- Humility, competency and curiosity - you know your stuff but enjoy brainstorming with others for the best outcome
Our team enjoys:
- Salary $110,000 - $125,000 and impressive suite of benefits
- Comfortable office with views of the mountains and at least one family dog to pet
- An incredible brain trust to work with every day
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Overview:The Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for manual testing, triage, and test case creation for potential product defects and new features; improving the response time to reports of product defects or issues; and ensuring the accuracy.
We are looking for a QA Engineer with experience in custom software. The project includes business-facing and consumer-facing web apps and mobile apps. This is a full-time position. Candidates must be available to collaborate during US team business.
Gratiture Solutions is looking for a Sterling OMS Developer with 6+ years of experience. We are looking for consultants with a demonstrated track record in writing complex programs using the Sterling Implementation Framework.Required Skills: 6+ years.
Job Role: Java Application SupportType: 06+ Months ContractLocation: RemoteRate: As per Market standardsJOB DESCRIPTION: Experience in healthcare technology and HL7 preferredExperience with ticketing systems such as Service Now or HP Service Manager.
About Cognizant SoftvisionCognizant Softvision is a leading software product engineering company, creating impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that connect brands with customers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection.
Java Microservices ArchitectLocation: RemoteMust have a minimum of 9-12 years of application developments experience including at least 2 years in an architect or lead role- Understand the requirement, coding, and testing transformation applications.
Senior JAVA DeveloperRemote1-2 year Contractup to $75hrMust have skills:Java 8+Spring BootMicroservices development (Senior Level)Cloud experience (AWS, AZURE, GCP)Monolithic to Microservices design and development experienceSOAP/REST WebserviceProject.