The Configuration and Release Manager will be part of a centralized Architecture team supporting a large-scale IT modernization program. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinate multiple development teams to ensure release content has been appropriately documented and traceability to requirements is preserved
- Coordinate development team QA resources to ensure testing has been completed and testing results appropriately documented
- Manage risks that impact the ability to deploy and validate released code
- Manage customer stakeholders to ensure release contents are appropriately reviewed and any concerns are addressed
- Participate in and represent the program on change control board meetings in front of client leadership-level stakeholders.
- Lead and coordinate Go-Live activities including the execution of deployment plans and checklists
At least 6 years of experience, including 3 years of previous release and/or project management experience and 3 years of previous software development team experience
- Experience working with Azure DevOps for work item and release management
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Experience supporting federal government customers on a large multi-development team project.
- Active federal government public trust clearance
- Software QA experience.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps release pipelines for CI/CD
This is a remote position.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
At Jack Henry & Associates, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the start as w
We are looking for a candidate with 6-8 years of experience in project management who will be responsible for the design, deployment, and operations of world class network services, equipped with experience in Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Azure DevOps, and Terraform.Please emai