- Are you a passionate and curious go-getter that wants the opportunity to make an impact in a high-growth and fast-paced SaaS company?
- Are you excited about helping nonprofits reach, engage and retain the donors they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world?
- Does your company have a philanthropic mascot (Blossom the Orangutan) that oversees their 97% customer retention rate and stellar NPS scores?
If you answered yes to those first few questions then you may be just what we are looking for in our next Software Engineer in Test.
- Through acquisition, Kindful and Bloomerang have joined forces in supporting tens of thousands of non profit professionals globally. Our stand-out team of 200+ employees believes in the value of life with a mission, and they take great pleasure in helping passionate charities make smart decisions that help them reach out, grow, and thrive through easy-to-use software. Together, we’ve created the highest-rated fundraising/donor CRM platform on the market and we are excited for the opportunity to add folks like yourself to our best-in-class culture.
- As a Software Engineer in Test this person will work closely with our Product Team, QA Team and Engineering on the development of our software products. The Software Engineer in Test will also be using our frameworks and tools to test the products.
- Working closely with a Product Owner, Quality Assurance, and other software engineers as part of a Scrum team to refine and implement new functionality
- Making decisions that contribute to the success of your team in achieving the sprint goal
- Developing automated tests for new features produced by your Scrum team
- Working closely with manual QA analysts to determine what can be automated and what automated coverage already exists
- Running and maintaining the current automated test suite
- Analyzing test failures and reporting any software issues found
- Working with other engineers to help determine causes of reported issues
- Continue to enhance the current automation framework by adding new features when needed
- Receiving and giving code review feedback
- Contributing to the constant improvement of yourself, your team, and the whole software development process
What Does It Take
- Ability to use and run automated tests, report the results and analyze failures
- Hands on experience working with Selenium and REST API testing
- 2+ years of programming experience (C#, Java, etc.)
- 2+ years of software test engineering experience
- Experience debugging web applications on the client side using browser-based developer tools
- Experience with unit testing and use of unit testing libraries such as NUnit, JUnit, etc.
- Experience with Distributed Version Control Systems (preferably Git) and branching methodologies (preferably GitFlow)
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience writing basic SQL queries
- Experience working in Scrum, strong familiarity with Scrum ceremonies and agile principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A strong desire to learn and improve
We’d Love to See It (bonus experience)
- Automated testing of mobile (iOS and Android) apps
- PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment best practices
- Experience testing 3rd party integrations
- Competitive Health Insurance Including Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, and FSA
- 401(k) With Company Match
- Paid Parental and Medical Leave
- Generous PTO Allotment, 12 Paid Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 4 Paid Community Days
- Flexible Work Schedules, Remote Friendly Environment
- Swanky HQ With Every 90’s Game System, Bike Trail Passes, and On-Site Gym
- Company Bonus Plan for an opportunity to share the rewards of our success.
- Employee wellness with a free subscription to Headspace.
This is a full-time, permanent position, either fully remote or based in our Indianapolis or Nashville HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
We are currently registered to employ in the following states: Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington
Applicants with disabilities may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation in completing an employment application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Bloomerang does not accept agency resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
What to have.7+ years of strong experience working as a Software developer or SDET using C# or Java Programming.5+ years of Selenium ( or Similar ) Experience3+ years of Mobile Automation development using Appium or similar tools. ( IOS Preferred )3+ years of Cucumber ( or simila