Air is a Creative Ops System for Marketers. Our product automates the mindless tasks that marketers do every day to manage content and unlocks creativity for marketers through image recognition, automated versioning, and approval workflows. We launched in March 2020 and have raised +$18M from world-class venture capital groups including Tiger Global, Lerer Hippeau, WndrCo, and Slack Ventures.
Air is looking for a Manual QA Tester to help enhance the stability of our product. You'll work closely with our product, engineering, QA, and customer experience teams to understand what's being shipped and ensure the stability of each release.
In this role you will
- Conduct manual testing on new and existing features in our product
- Document manual cases in our test case management tool
- Define and maintain test plans for Air's web and mobile applications
- Execute both structured testing and exploratory testing prior to every release. Releases are currently done twice a week
- Reproduce and document potential bugs to help determine the severity as well as correct behavior
- Grow your automated testing skills
- Collaborate with the product, engineering and QA teams on releases
- Become a subject matter expert on all things Air
You are a tester who is passionate about building quality software. You understand that quality software is a team sport and that the test role is key to releasing a product that customers will enjoy using.
- 2+ years of QA experience on a live product with real-world users
- Strong knowledge of best practices for testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive attitude, a sense of humor, and a desire to build great products for our customers
- Bonus points for familiarity with any of the following:
- Web automation test tools
- AWS, Vercel, CircleCI
- Git, Github
- Mixpanel, Google Analytics
- Bugsnag, LogRocket, DataDog
- A positive attitude, a sense of humor, and a desire to build accessible products for all users
Our company culture was built around a tireless pursuit to be the best at what we do. We're entrepreneurial and focused: tackling problems head-on without ego. We communicate with empathy. We speak directly, listen thoughtfully, and ask questions. We previously worked out of a cozy warehouse in Brooklyn, but are currently distributed around the globe. This is a remote role.
Air contributes 90% to medical, dental, and vision insurance and 75% to dependent coverage. Employees also have life insurance, disability insurance, and membership to One Medical. We offer a generous work from home stipend, professional development reimbursement, and unlimited vacation days. Although we are still early stage, we are always seeking ways to invest in the long-term health, wellness, and continued education of our employees.
At Air, we believe that it takes a diversity of thought, culture, race, sexual orientation, and outlook to build a world-class business. We value unique contributions and welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Air.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single mission: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused companies succeed through strategy, design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarte
More jobs by this company
Air is a Creative Ops System for Marketers. Our product automates the mindless tasks that marketers do every day to manage content and unlocks creativity for marketers through image recognition, automated versioning, and approval workflows. We launched in March 2020 and have rais