LTi Technology Solutions, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, is a market leader in asset finance technology. We got our start over 30 years ago by creating a comprehensive software solution to empower finance institutions and Lease/Loan Brokers. Our clients count on us to help them improve operational efficiencies through technology automation and modernize the client experience with our innovative solutions. We strive to be not only the largest solution provider but also one of the top companies to work for in Omaha and beyond. If you are looking to join a winning team and surround yourself with passionate professionals keep reading!
We Value: Integrity, Collaboration, Excellence
Quality Assurance Engineer
The Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer is responsible for maintaining the standards of product quality set forth by LTi through the design, execution and monitoring of all software testing activities prior to the release of functionality for customer use. The QA Engineer role is an integral part of the product development process that works with stakeholders to identify and resolve system issues in order to meet quality standards. This position reports to the Quality Assurance Manager. You’re a strategic thinker, swift problem solver, and gifted collaborator. If you appreciate quality and want to work with a company that is a true leader in the industry, let’s talk!
You Value: Innovation, Collaboration, Excellence
Spend your days:
- Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Identifying, recording, documenting thoroughly and tracking bugs
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitoring debugging process results
- Tracking quality assurance metrics
What you'll bring with you:
- Proven work experience in software development atmosphere
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Proficient knowledge of accounting principles and terminology.
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient knowledge of Internet Explorer and using web-based applications.
- Proficient knowledge of API functionality and testing processes
- Working knowledge of SQL Server and scripting
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, showing strong competency for accuracy and detail orientation.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to support and maintain a positive team dynamic.
- Ability to continually and quickly adapt to newer technologies.
- Ability to provide critical feedback in a professional, affirming manner as well as express specifications and/or results in writing.
- Ability to multi-task, working on several projects at once.
- Ability to maintain own workflow and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to occasionally travel when demands for onsite activity are high, less than 5%.
And what you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and a nice suite of benefits
- The opportunity to work on a next generation product
- A group of smart, dedicated professionals to spend your days with
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Description:The SQA Test Engineer is responsible for software quality assurance. This position is performed remotely.Performs testing of repair code modifications (initial source code) to ensure released patches correct the defects for which they are intended, and do not create a