Overview of Job Function:
Verint is looking for a creative and passionate Software Engineer to join our engineering team building the CloudCords platform, a cloud-based data analytics driven Workforce Management solution. As part of the team you will be responsible for designing and developing cloud-based software, tools, and automation for our products and infrastructure in AWS. We are looking for candidates with a passion for solving complex problems with well-designed software solutions and collaborating with like-minded individuals while doing so.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Take initiative and contribute to a project through various product development stages – scoping work to deliver value iteratively, making substantial design decisions, and driving work to completion.
- Participate and contribute in technical design process. Lead design process for small-to-medium features.
- Focus on learning about specific component or product sub-area and develop domain expertise.
- Solid testing abilities. Consideration of appropriate automated testing to improve software development efficiency.
- Contribute to our CI/CD automation that helps us scale.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in design and programming
- Hands-on experience in developing scalable and maintainable software solutions
- Solid knowledge and experience in one or more of the following: C#, Java, Golang, or C/C++
- Solid understanding and experience in TDD.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
- Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in one of the following areas: DevOps, security, performance, automated testing, usability design or accessibility
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Description:The SQA Test Engineer is responsible for software quality assurance. This position is performed remotely.Performs testing of repair code modifications (initial source code) to ensure released patches correct the defects for which they are intended, and do not create a
More jobs by this company
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, a