Learning, Course Operations · Contractor
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest-growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It's also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launched each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically, and elegantly, creating programs that students can't wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach.
Noodle helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, alignment, efficiency, and joy. That's why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined. We are a passionate team of technologists, educators, and experts. Online learning has the potential to transform higher education; if you’re interested in being part of that journey, keep reading!
The Course Operations Specialist (COS) supports Noodle’s vision for exceptional online learning by maintaining our completed courses. The COS completes course edits and term preparation for existing programs as well as facilitates the on-going improvements for previously completed program builds.
As our Course Operations Specialist you will:
- Complete edits to Courses in Canvas, at the direction of the Course Operations Manager
- Copy Master Course content into term specific course shells in the LMS and configure according to the specifications and needs of the university.
- QA the master courses and term prepped sections to ensure the course is error free and prepared correctly.
- Proactively identify and solve any student experience issues or concerns.
- Provide weekly status reporting to all stakeholders on the progress of the term prep and/or continuous improvement work
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the Learning team and all of Noodle to ensure partner satisfaction with services and products.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Expert user of Canvas Learning Management System (LMS)
- Proficient in Sakai and Blackboard LMSs
- Demonstrated experience demanding (and then creating) excellence in online course production and delivery, improving the aesthetic, and transforming the ordinary into an elegant, seamless experience, preferably for higher ed graduate level courses.
- Familiarity with SCORM, graphics and/or web design, and development skills using various tools/software (Articulate, Adobe Captivate, or similar);
- Familiarity with CSS and HTML
- Desired but not required: Familiarity using audio and visual editing tools (Final Cut, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Camtasia, Audacity, etc.).
- Familiarity with effective use of AR for remote-based learners is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, intros to videos on course pages
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to support a team working with faculty ranging from the most enthusiastic and inexperienced to the most skeptical and exceptionally skilled.
- Flexibility and quick re-prioritization of work tasks.
- Work from the comfort of your home office!
The position can be located anywhere - it is a remote position (and always will be.) This is a seasonal part-time position with an hourly rate of $37/hour. During peak times, work can be as much as 20-25 hours per week.
Noodle is committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone. We value and celebrate our differences, because those differences are what make our team shine. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger as a whole. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Description:The SQA Test Engineer is responsible for software quality assurance. This position is performed remotely.Performs testing of repair code modifications (initial source code) to ensure released patches correct the defects for which they are intended, and do not create a