- Responsible for implementing, maintaining, reviewing and executing test scenarios for new projects.
- Maintain and augment regression suites and execute regression tests as required.
- Create sets of reusable test data, to aid in faster data setup.
- Work with other QA analysts and developers to ensure that all aspects of the applications have proper testing coverage and meet goals for overall system reliability, performance and quality.
- Deliver effective and efficient testing solutions by meeting key project milestones and
- overall project deliverables on-time.
- Collaborate and interact with other application teams for integration testing efforts
- Support other teams with their test data requirements.
- Develop and provide testing metrics and reports to effectively communicate test
- status in both program level and application level.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Experience testing and operating RESTful APIs / Web Services
- Experience using JIRA (Zephyr) or a similar tool for maintaining test cases and test data libraries
- Experience with wiki editing software and willingness to maintain useful information in team wiki pages
- Experience planning and leading integration testing efforts
- Experience using SQL interfaces to a relational database to retrieve and verify data
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
- 7 or more years of relevant experience on an application software development team
- Software development or automated testing experience is a plus Java/Groovy & Cucumber are ideal
experience in the retail domain, specifically ecommerce, is relevant and helpful
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agil
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors and our extended
Job Description: Sr Programmer Analyst, Mainframe Intent to Hire Opportunity OverviewResponsibility Summary/Job DescriptionWe are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Mainframe Application Developer to join our TechDuties include providing high-quality solutions by codi
Chargebee is a subscription billing and revenue management platform powering some of the fastest-growing brands around the world today, including Calendly, Hopin, Pret-a-Manger, Freshworks, Okta, Study.com, and others. Thousands of SaaS and subscription-first businesses process o
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing !Job SummaryThe Adaptive Control team takes business strategies devised by internal partners that have been created by the Credit Management team and codes the information into Adaptive Control softwar
More jobs by this company
Business Overview:The Learning team seeks a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing candidate to join our fast-paced group. You will have a strong attention to detail throughout the lifecycle of a project, and conduct quality assurance to ensure final product meets experience sta
Department Overview:Our department within Best Buy Digital & Technology is focused on the discover and enjoy phases of the customer shopping journey. We help customers discover what products they need as well as where to find them or how to get them. We also help customers en