The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst drives the end-to-end product testing strategy focused on delivering positive user experiences through secure applications. This individual will work under limited QA Management supervision and is an experienced professional. They will be responsible for developing and overseeing all QA-related activities involving a range of software projects from public-facing web applications to an internal real-time bidding platform which includes heavy backend testing. The Analyst will also work collaboratively within the SQA team to produce manual and automated test cases while identifying defects and seeing them through to resolution.
This role sits remote/any US location. #LI-Remote
- Heavy backend testing utilizing SQL and Linux
- Partner with tech teams to analyze project goals, requirements, artifacts, and acceptance criteria to develop the overall testing strategy for both front and backend product features
- Support continuous testing activities throughout agile development iterations by writing test scenarios/cases, performing manual testing, documenting/reporting defects back to the engineers, and assisting with automation efforts
- Develop a strong understanding of our business and industry to provide effective test planning and execution
- Perform functional and non-functional testing through a variety of different methodologies (Integration, Smoke, Regression, etc.) and testing software (Jmeter, Selenium, Zephyr Scale (or any test management tool), etc.)
- Conduct triage on reported bugs to identify gaps in the QA test strategy and prevent reoccurrences in the future
- Assist with cross-component dependency analysis between the different applications
- 5+ years of QA Analyst or related software testing experience
- Must possess a strong technical aptitude and familiarity with Jmeter, mRemoteNg, Jira, Zephyr Scale, Postman (API Testing) and Linux
- Must have minimum 2 years of working experience with Linux
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages (Java experience is a plus)
- Strong proficiency in SQL with experience in creating, modifying, and executing complex queries for back end testing.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with other team members to achieve the company and department goals
- Ability to read and comprehend technical documents including design and architecture for complex applications
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility to shift priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We offer full health coverage, generous PTO, and a great office culture.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to foster community, inclusion and diversity within the organization. We encourage all qualified candidates, regardless of racial, religious, sexual or gender identity, to apply. #LI-Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Description:The SQA Test Engineer is responsible for software quality assurance. This position is performed remotely.Performs testing of repair code modifications (initial source code) to ensure released patches correct the defects for which they are intended, and do not create a
More jobs by this company
The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst drives the end-to-end product testing strategy focused on delivering positive user experiences through secure applications. This individual will work under limited QA Management supervision and is an experienced professional. They will