- You care! You strive to make life better for you and your teammates though improvements to the development and quality assurance processes.
- You have an obsessive drive towards quality and have strategies to achieve it.
- You are comfortable stepping into a situation and pointing out areas you think can be improved and communicate how and why to make the improvement.
- You are curious and are able to share this sense of curiosity with the team and support others attempting to do the same You have solid management skills and drive towards using your skills to mentor, enhance and make your teams more efficient. You enjoy being a mentor and leading by example.
- You are metrics driven - using said metrics to make data driven decisions.
- You have excellent communication, teamwork and time management skills
- Influence a culture of curiosity, innovation and quality.
- Mentor team with career growth and personal development.
- Work with the teams and leads to make sure that the development department is functioning efficiently while returning a high rate of satisfaction for its members.
- Ensure different teams are collaborating to ensure all initiatives are pointed in the correct direction.
- Understand the product (and therefore the customer) and how the technology drives towards its vision in partnership with the product team to achieve this.
- Work with team leads to establish scope, commitments for projects and set OKRs.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses within the team and optimize performance given those strengths and weaknesses. Oversee technical architecture of products with leads and architects.
- Provide regular performance feedback for leads and team members including bi-weekly 1:1’s, quarterly goal setting and annual salary reviews.
- Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
- Lead person to work with internal recruiting on the departments interviewing process, hiring practices and overall quality of engineers being hired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 10 years of experience in Software Development with experience in Design, Development and Implementation of enterprise level applications.
- 3 years of experience as a manager for a software team(s) with a clear path towards success within your team(s). You have experience hiring teams, being the coordinator with internal recruiting and bettering the overall hiring process. Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Development methodologies and best practices and ability to raise the bar for team development. Strong experience with CI/CD practices.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Agile methodologies and best practices
- Experienced with automation, Behavioral Driven Development, Test Driven Development or an interest in automation (Appium or Selenium especially).
- Ability to architect designs based on minimal requirements.
- Experienced in mobile device development (iOS and Android).
- Experienced with Jira/Confluence
- Experienced with Linux
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
About Mobile Integration Workgroup:
We have dynamically solved technological and operational challenges for clients ranging from small business to Fortune 100 companies. Our unique offerings enable you to identify and creatively solve your mission-critical business issues, increase workforce flexibility, strengthen customer service offerings and strengthen your technology infrastructure. Our primary areas of specialization involve: Talent Acquisition & Placement, Managed Services & Strategic Consulting, and Telecommunications including wireless & mobile.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Hello there! We are Devlane, a software development company with presence across all of LATAM, that’s currently offering staff augmentation services to clients around the world, with a special focus in North America. With us, you’ll have a real opportunity to shine an
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer for our Mobile development team. This person will be the senior developer on the team and will be responsible for architecting, building complex features and providing technical guidance to other developers on the team. An ideal candidate
Role Description: We are looking for a leader for our Mobile Software Engineering team. This person will be responsible for managing the iOS development team at first but may take on additional direct reports as the team grows. An ideal candidate would be someone who loves to lea
We are currently seeking a Mobile Android Developer for a year-long contract with potential to extend or convert to hire.This position is 100% remote. Work/Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time.Responsibilities: Build and maintain features within the Kroger app that reac
More jobs by this company
Our client, the a leader in the pest control industry, is looking for Software Engineers. Their SDE's are relied on to build the future of their direct-to-home service delivery platform.As a part of their Engineering department, this role requires the ability to move quickly, thi
Java Full Stack Developer (Remote US or Canada)Job description:We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Java Developer to be part of our team building an exciting new product on the latest frameworks. Are you looking for opportunities for your efforts to make a major impact while w
We are looking for technical interviewers with expertise in nodejs and/or c# to conduct interviews for candidates who have been vetted by our recruiting team.We are looking for people with a combination of practical experience in the industry, detail orientation, and an interest.