One of the largest retail worldwide company that located in USA needs a professional, effective and result-oriented team to design, develop and support complex enterprise solutions. This solutions include logistic applications used various supply chain methodologies.
You will have a great chance to lead the project from the very beginning.
- Main generated artifacts:
- Software requirements specification
- Software design documentation
- Meeting notes after communication with the client
- Project backlog. Description in the Jira Tasks/Epics. User stories.
- Acceptance criteria. Acceptance & Integration testing
- Data mappings (with dev Team), UI Wireframes (with UI/UX Team)
- Feasibility analysis, impact assessments (with dev Team)
- Project risks/assumptions/open items tracking (with TechLead and PM)
- Must have hard skills:
- SDLC methodologies: scrum, Kanban
- Business analysis: requirements management, evaluation; gap analysis; backlog maintenance; estimation, elicitation techniques
- Diagramming: UML, BPMN, Data-flow diagram
- Interface analysis; data mapping;
- Data/interface modeling.
- Test cases review, tracing to requirements
- Troubleshooting, SIT/UAT/rollout support
- Experienced with JIRA, Confuence
- Must have soft skills:
- Level of mastering English language: Advanced C1 or above (both spoken and written)
- Client facing
- Team player with good interpersonal/communication capabilities;
- Quick learner, ability to get fast into details and architecture
- System thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Readiness for business trips to USA (Seattle) for 2-4 weeks several times per year
Nice to have
- Nice to have hard skills:
- Scripting, programming, querying: SQL, JAVA, Git, HTTP, REST
- Code reverse engineering expierence (preferably JAVA)
- ETL, integrations, web-services, messaging (Apache Kafka)
- Data warehousing
- k8s, docker, terraform
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
US citizens or GC Holders Sr. QA Automation Tester Location : 100 % REMOTE Duration : 6 months plus extensions ( contract to hire )A QA Analyst analyzes requirements, designs and executes test cases, identifies bugs in the application before the code moves to production.We are lo
More jobs by this company
Project DescriptionThe Virtual Development Platform (VDP) is an advanced development in testing and validation domain. VDP is as an evolving system, ultimately providing users of this system single point access to orchestration of development environment.Users of VDP will have th
Project DescriptionOne of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.Project is related to collection, visualization and analysis (including real-time) of th