Who we are and our mission
We are a young startup with a mission to facilitate and accelerate a global shift from a knowledge economy to an entrepreneurial economy. We believe that (too) many people will lose their jobs in the next 5-10 years due to the rise of AI and to prevent societal collapse people need to start looking for alternative income sources (not to mention the pending economical crash that is happening now). We want to be part of the solution by providing people an easy-to-use platform + training them to take what they are an expert at and turn that into online (side) businesses.
We believe in an abundance mindset and our software is here to help everyday people to forget about the technical distractions and focus on their unique superpowers to help their audience improve their lives.
Are you looking to:
- Make your own hours
- Work remotely
- Dress however you want
- Be part of a growing international team with big ambitions
- Work on B2B software with thousands of users, helping to change these people's lives and businesses for the better?
Then you are looking for US!
We are looking for YOU
- Somebody who wants to join our mission
- Very detail-oriented
- Takes responsibility for his/her tasks and actions
- Thinks ahead and not just limits him/herself to the tasks in front of you on the screen
- Wants to help improve our testing / QA processes
- Feels responsible for every bug that might still get to production and understands our customers
Skills we are looking for:
- Understanding of basic development processes
- Basic understanding of programming logic and automation (logic thinking)
- Being able to distinguish the frontend and the backend part of the software
- Creating technical bug reports
- Knowing to read and handle the web developer tools (reading requests and api responses)
- Able to think in (use case) scenarios for proper testing
- Knows how to do proper regression testing
- Good written and spoken English
- Katalon experience
- Postman experience
We are a fully remote team (+/- 25) with people from many countries and we love and respect cultural diversity.
- We respect local holidays. You can take days off when you want we just ask you to let us know 2 weeks in advance for our planning
- You can make your own hours but min of 35 hours availability.
- $800 -$1100 starting rate depending on your skills and experience
- Quarterly raises if company goals are met based on your performance, and guaranteed yearly raises
- You can request education courses and depending on price/relevancy we can reimburse you for it
- We're creating an online shop for Kyvio clothing items you can get a few and we'll reimburse you for them
- Yearly company retreat (in the making)
- Fair salary based on your experience, and most of all your work. You grow with the company. We are a team, a family when company income grows so do all of our teams.
Are you our new tester-hero woman or man? Then write a kick-ass letter, or do a video, all up to you and I look forward to talking soon.
P.s. Make sure to properly answer the qualification questions asked.
P.s.s Start your letter with "I'm your new Kyvian super-hero tester"
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $800.00 - $1,100.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Katalon: 1 year (Required)
- Postman: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
US citizens or GC Holders Sr. QA Automation Tester Location : 100 % REMOTE Duration : 6 months plus extensions ( contract to hire )A QA Analyst analyzes requirements, designs and executes test cases, identifies bugs in the application before the code moves to production.We are lo